PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Su-Thu 8:30pm EST or later Prefer 5E

crashmore
November 6th, 2017, 06:19
FG License: Yes standard liscense
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week: Su-Thu once a week hopefully a long term game.
Voice: Yes, I'm good with whatever software

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: I've only played a little tabletop D&D years ago with my Dad as a kid. I've played tons of video game RPGs continuously since. Everything from Baldurs Gate through Dragon Age and Skyrim. I do a good bit of reading & audio books mostly scifi and epic fantasy and mix in some podcasts on my long daily commute. One day a podcast I listen to recommended the Adventure Zone podcast and from there I found critical role etc. I realized that D&D combines my love of epic stories with gaming and I've found myself itching to play.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Bought a license some extras, have created a character after watching a bunch of youtube tutorials but have yet to play.

Character Type Preferred: I have a fighter\archer I'd like to run. Character meets the "ranger" archetype without the magical aspects. Willing to run something else if better fr the group although I've always run melee types in just about any game I play. I'm not sure a spell-caster suites me.

I'm looking for a fun group that will have a good mix of rp, combat and fun. I have a wife and kids and a fairly busy lifestyle so an evening game when they go to bed would work best for me.

damned
November 6th, 2017, 07:00
Welcome crashmore - Im on the wrong side of the world for you. Make sure you apply direct to DMs that advertise games too.

wsorrentini
November 6th, 2017, 16:19
LFP 1-2 Vampire The Masquerade 20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late

wthrasherb
November 6th, 2017, 22:53
@crashmore

Check out my post here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40939-LFP-5-6-Home-Brew-D-amp-D-5E-Chult-Sandbox-Campaign-Bi-weekly-Thursdays-6-PM-MDT-GMT-6