PDA

View Full Version : Missing Content from Steam?

Habanero
November 5th, 2017, 04:31
I did character creation for a campaign today, and one player added from their own library the module titled "Character Customization Pack" and selected a "Rock Gnome" as their race.

I have the "D&D Complete Core Class Pack" which should contain the "Character Customization Pack" right?

I cannot view the link titled "Rock Gnome" on his character sheet, and it gives me the error that I have not enabled the module titled "Character Customization Pack."

I believe my module titled "DD PHB Deluxe" should include the "D&D Complete Core Class Pack" which is in my library. It does not include the race titled Rock Gnome.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Habanero

damned
November 5th, 2017, 04:35
Hola Habanero - Id post it here and the amazing Zacchaeus will know the answer: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40461-5e-Bug-Reports-(Part-3)/page15

Habanero
November 5th, 2017, 04:43
Awesome, thanks.....will do.

Oh, and I appreciate you fixing my network connection a while ago. I was able to help my friends when they had a connection failure tonight. We finished character creation, and will start the campaign in two weeks from tonight!

damned
November 5th, 2017, 05:01
Awesome, thanks.....will do.

Oh, and I appreciate you fixing my network connection a while ago. I was able to help my friends when they had a connection failure tonight. We finished character creation, and will start the campaign in two weeks from tonight!

Awesome news Habanero