PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Map Packs

fifth_child
November 5th, 2017, 03:59
I bought the AAW Map Pack bundle on Steam (as seen here (https://store.steampowered.com/app/425180/Fantasy_Grounds__AAW_Map_Pack_Vol_1/)). I assume that the map packs are supposed to show up as modules in my module list, which I would then activate, but they are not in the module list. When I right-click on Fantasy Grounds in Steam and View Downloadable Content, the map packs are in the list and show as installed. I have tried running the Fantasy Grounds updater, and it doesn't pick anything up. I have tried searching my computer for directories named "AAW" and "map" in case they were installed in the wrong location, to no avail.

Am I missing something simple, or is there a genuine problem here? I would really appreciate some help.

damned
November 5th, 2017, 04:36
Hello fifth_child - where have you been all this time? 3 years and one post!

Make sure you have linked your FG account in Settings as well as your Steam Account.

fifth_child
November 5th, 2017, 04:52
Hello fifth_child - where have you been all this time? 3 years and one post!
I do a lot of reading, but only post when I have something substantive to say. :)

Make sure you have linked your FG account in Settings as well as your Steam Account.
That is the "Purchases Login" section of the settings window, yes? If so, it's already done.

damned
November 5th, 2017, 04:59
It goes something like:

Settings -> Manage ->
as you aready have an account here put those details in at the bottom and then click Link Steam Purchases and follow any steps AND choose refresh steam purchases.

See how that goes.

fifth_child
November 5th, 2017, 05:04
Aha. My Steam account was linked, but for some reason my Steam content wasn't refreshing upon running the updater, as it's supposed to. Clicking the manual refresh content link seems to have done the trick, as the updater is now downloading the map packs. I'll confirm in a few moments once it's done.

fifth_child
November 5th, 2017, 05:13
Yes, fixed. Thank you for your quick responses!