PDA

View Full Version : More than one Damage roll after multiple Hits

Silex1104
November 4th, 2017, 13:24
Hello everybody,

is there any way to automatic adjust the number of damage rolls after hitting an NPC with more than one attack?
For example: A PC with high BAB can make 3 attacks per full Action. He has to check the results andn hits with two of his attacks. After clicking on the damage-window only one roll is made and He has to click another time.

I think there ist no problem to click more than one time the damage, but checking the number of Hits and crits take enougth time to slow the combats down. Because I prefer fast combats, I am searching for a solution to fasten this procedure.

With thanks
Silex1104

damned
November 4th, 2017, 16:11
No there isnt anything currently available thats faster than clicking the damage button twice.

Silex1104
November 4th, 2017, 16:45
I see, that clicking tiwce is a realy fast way.

Is there also no way to automatic roll a number of damage rolls equal to the number of hits against a target?

LordEntrails
November 4th, 2017, 16:49
I see, that clicking tiwce is a realy fast way.

Is there also no way to automatic roll a number of damage rolls equal to the number of hits against a target?
You would have to write an extension to do this. Workflow might make such a thing tough though.

I just have my players do attack and if they hit then roll damage, then attack again. One problem with rolling all attacks first is if you roll a crit and then roll a second attack, FG will drop the automatic crit on the next damage roll.But if you roll attack then damage each time, if you roll a crit, FG will then roll crit damage on the next damage roll.

damned
November 5th, 2017, 00:35
yeah FG remembers if you just rolled a crit and applies crit bonuses to the very next roll that actor makes. if the next roll is not a damage roll (eg another attack) the automation of the crit damage is lost.