PDA

View Full Version : Curse of Strahd Issues

daeomer
November 2nd, 2017, 20:10
Hi there, I recently ran an update and it seems to have created problems with my existing CoS campaign. A bunch of the player maps won't load properly/at all, and I get list of error messages popup in the map window. Any help would be appreciated. I can provide more specific information as needed.

Thanks in advance!
Daeomer

Trenloe
November 2nd, 2017, 20:48
Please provide the errors that appear in the popup console. You can click the copy button in the console and paste the results here.

daeomer
November 8th, 2017, 12:24
Hi there,

Thank you for responding. This is an example from one of the player maps that I try to load.

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (nonid_name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)
Ruleset Error: window: Control (isidentified) anchoring to uncalculated control (nonid_name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (nonid_name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)
Ruleset Error: window: Control (isidentified) anchoring to uncalculated control (nonid_name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)

damned
November 8th, 2017, 13:19
Go into your Fantasy Grounds data folder and remove:

from \rulesets
CoreRPG.pak
5e.pak

and if there are any folders with those names remove or rename those too.

then go into \vault and remove
WOTC5ECOS.dat

and then re-run the updater. This might take a little while if you are on a slow link so dont do it just before game time.

damned
November 8th, 2017, 13:19
Also check what extensions you have loaded and test without those extensions...

daeomer
November 9th, 2017, 00:42
Thank you damned. Fixed!

Appreciate your help.

JohnD
November 9th, 2017, 07:55
Thank you damned. Fixed!

Appreciate your help.

Probably wouldn't hurt to say what the fix was. You know, for the next guy....