PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] 4-5 for D&D 5E Halloween Special: Ravenloft 10th level one-shot

wthrasherb
November 1st, 2017, 04:46
UPDATE 10:48 A.M. MDT Nov 2, 2017

Post closed...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40880-LFP-4-5-for-D-amp-D-5E-Halloween-Special-Ravenloft-10th-level-one-shot

Hey, fellow geeks and ghouls!

No plans for All Hallows Eve? Let's play some Dungeons & Dragons!!!

Last minute decision... Sorry for just now posting

Escape from the dreaded mists of Barovia, if you can...

By some wicked twist of fate, your adventuring party has become trapped in a land of the damned...

You can't remember the last time you felt the warmth of the sun upon your skin...

Every settlement you've encountered has been nothing more than a ghost town or a hive of zombies, ghouls, or worse...

Your food has run out. Your gear and other supplies are critically low. You haven't found another living soul, animal or human, yet and it has been 3 days... Or at least that's how long you THINK it has been since... since.........

*Hmpf*

Now that you think about it, you can't remember being somewhere else or what brought you to this awful land... You just KNOW you are lost...

The fog parts momentarily and reveals a road just through the woods...

A cold rain begins to fall and you don't hear your stomach growl as an earthquaking thunder rumbles through the sky...

This will be a LATE game (for those of us in the Americas). I am in MDT/GMT -6 and will not be starting until 12 or 1 AM and will play for as long as people want to play or until whatever adventure we get into naturally comes to an end.

Due to the time and it being business/school day I understand if my half of the world can't play, but perhaps some English speaking friends from across the pond may be interested?

All are welcome, but experience may be needed since you'll need to create a 10th level character.

Come join me for a spooky themed evening of fun!

I will be looking for posts here, private messages, and on Discord.

I JUST decided to run this game, so you officially know everything I've come up with so far ;)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Here's the run down:

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Time Zone: MDT/GMT -6
Day of week and time: Tuesday 11ish PM
If new game, planned start date: Halloween 2017
Planned Duration & Frequency: one-shot til we drop
Term: one-shot

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mostly combat/exploration... Role-playing could be interesting depending on the creativity of the players
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: 10th level; equipment will be modified to set "horror conditions"
Character restrictions: nothing I can think of at the moment... Equipment in general will be restricted

Details of your scenario: Home-brewed Curse of Strahd condensed into one Howling Halloween night of a good time!

That's all folks!

TTFN

wthrasherb
November 2nd, 2017, 02:52
This game is still up for playing if anyone is interested...

Just sitting here making notes and reading...

Hit me up with a PM!