PDA

View Full Version : LFP 2-3 for Pathfinder AP Curse of the Crimson Throne Thursdays weekly 7 PM eastern

rickyhunt
November 1st, 2017, 00:00
FG License: Demo is fine for players, I have Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder (books used are in a campaign doc, most of the Ultimate and Advanced books and Unchained, no 3PP)

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Thursdays weekly starting at 7 PM
If new game, planned start date: As soon as the game fills up with created characters
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly for 3-4 hours
Term: Running the Curse of the Crimson Throne AP

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 I rarely speak in first person for NPCs and don't do accents. I play fast and loose with OOC talk from players. I roll most combat dice out in the open and generally hide rolls you won't know the results of (like perception and sense motive, etc). I don't break rules for story reasons.
Number of Players in game & needed: 2-3 new players needed
Character starting level & equipment: first level with max starting wealth for class, 25 point buy. I use Hero Lab for character creation. I generally like to have a 1-on-1 with each player to make a character, but will accept characters from players, but may edit them.
Character restrictions: I don't like guns in fantasy games, so no gunslingers. Use Unchained for classes that they rewrote.

Details of your scenario: The AP starts heavily urban, but does have some outdoors work too. Level 1 to level 17 or so.

I will set up a Google group for group communications and depend heavily on email and Google drive, so you will need a gmail account.

I have a low tolerance for flakes. Repeated absences without notification or habitual lateness will get you booted.

Reply here or in a PM and we will continue the conversation in email.

jvkdsh
November 1st, 2017, 15:12
I am interested in joining sometime, I do have some knowledge of pathfinder.

barnes9502
November 5th, 2017, 01:47
I am interested. My knowledge of pathfinder is i am the GM for a rise of the runelords game that is on book 4 and i have GM daughters of fury. I have been a player in a few home brew games. I have used fantasy grounds 3 times so i am a little new to fantasy grounds.

Mantak
November 5th, 2017, 19:37
i am interested in joining the game. i have played pathfinder before, but most of my experience is 3.5. i would love a pathfinder game.

DarionMograine999
November 6th, 2017, 04:04
Im interested aswell if your still looking for players. i have experience playing pathfinder.

rickyhunt
November 6th, 2017, 12:22
I am contacting people by PM and putting them on the alternate list as people drop out. I will contact you again when you get to the front of the line.