PDA

View Full Version : [B]LFP[/B] Pathfinder custom stories

Judgement
October 31st, 2017, 19:25
Greetings!
I am into running games. Pathfinder ruleset with my own personal touches to run with. I will be trying to find a group of people to run it. The details for the game will be listed below. if you have any questions feel free to ask here or contact me through pm.

FG License: Standard - All Players require their own license.
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: PST (UTC-8)
Day of week and time: to be determined at 1 PM
If new game, planned start date: TBD
Planned Duration & Frequency:
Term: Long Term
story based: player choice.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak or Discord

Roleplay, Combat & Base management mix: 50/25/25
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 2 to 8
Character Starting Level: Level 1
Character Starting Gold: 70 gold no matter the class.
Character Starting Equipment: Players must be purchased equipment through medium Experience table.
Character Attributes: no attribute will be lower then 6 or higher then 16.

Details of your scenario: The players have been kidnapped by unknown means and forced into a different plane of existence, for alleged crimes against a newly formed kingdom. Maybe their crimes are true or they have been falsely accuse whatever the case may be it is irrelevant.

(PS. Will be holding mock games of it, until flashed out all the bugs)

Judgement
November 1st, 2017, 16:04
I'll be adding updates to here regarding the game. And I can hopefully perform as a reasonable GM to all of you fine people. Some not time next year I should be upgrading to the ultimate edition. So there will be no license issue with it later on.

However like to take this time to explain further detail, what exactly the aspect of this game is. As most until I am a rather large band of role-playing in character choice with actual heavy consequence. Giving each player a chance to either stick together or even split apart to be their own separate faction. The last few months I have been running games very similar to this on discord.

On there has been far more challenging keep records effectively manage the player base. In fact, I've been holding daily games on one of the discord servers over the last two months of the same concept players seem to enjoy it if it's not a bit confusing. With all the numerous skills attributes and resource management that is required. Though the more difficult things effectively adding, creature sheets army sheets and abomination seats to the Pathfinder game

Foamhead
November 2nd, 2017, 19:54
I'd join, but I can't realize my lifelong dream of having a character with 18 INT and 3 CON.

Judgement
November 2nd, 2017, 20:05
I am sure there is more then a few games that will allow you to have such rolls.