PDA

View Full Version : LFP 3 Players Monday Game ET 5E Tyranny of Dragons

qyboor
October 30th, 2017, 20:29
After days of travel, your group begins to make the final trek to the town of Greenest. A small town southeast of the city of Baldur's Gate, the reasons you are making your way there is each your own. However, one thing binds you all together, the Cult of the Dragon. They have begun attacking towns in the region, looting any towns they come across. You're goal is to stop this group in there tracks.

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Time: Monday, 7:30
Voice: We will be using a Discord channel. I will send a link once you're in the game

Greetings all, my name is Qyboor and I will be running a Tyranny of Dragons campaign. In this game I will be looking to have a 50/50 split between role-playing and combat. The main goal of this campaign is to stop the Cult of the Dragon from accomplishing whatever goal they have planned. Your reasons are yours to determine, however I will be requiring backstories to facilitate this. I love implementing such things into the game however, so if there is something cool in your backstory I can assure you it will be in there at some point. If anyone wants ideas as to what might work the book does come with Bonds that give some insight as to what is going on. I have no problem with you using them as a start and building up from there, or creating your own.

Characters will begin the adventure at level 3, where they will be arriving at the town of Greenest. I will be banning use of the Human-Variant class and the Revenant sub-race, however everything else is usable (though I may change my mind later on). We will be using point buy for stats.

If any of you are interested or have questions, please PM me and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. I look forward to playing with you all.

LeastWeasel
November 2nd, 2017, 23:52
Me and a friend can join. I have ultimate, he doesn't. Does he need it as a player? We both have never used fantasy grounds, but we know dnd 5e. Do you still have slots open?

Alyyn
November 4th, 2017, 22:35
I am interested if you still have slots open