PDA

View Full Version : Eberron Campaign needs Players

jonci
February 28th, 2006, 03:55
I need 2-3 more players for an Eberron campaign I'm hosting. I have two so far.
Level 1 campaign, Core and Eberron books (ECS, Races of Eberron, Magic of Eberron, Explorer's Handbook, Sharn, and Five nations).

Special Note: Due to my internet connection, I have to use Hamachi to be able to host. So to join, you'll need Hamachi. https://www.hamachi.cc/

PM me to join and get connection info for Hamachi.

I'll be running the sessions on Sunday, 5pm EST. (GMT -5).

jonci
March 4th, 2006, 03:23
First session is this Sunday at 5pm EST.
So far I have two confirmed players, and one that should join during the next session. I'd like to get two more for a complete party (having played this adventure as a player, I know two characters don't have much chance).

Anyone interested should PM me, preferably with a character in mind.

Ray
March 4th, 2006, 21:41
i would love to play, i am playing in a game now and love to play in yours

jonci
March 5th, 2006, 02:26
Sorry, Ray. I didn't get a reply from you, so I have to considering you unable to make it.

Ray
March 8th, 2006, 02:04
a reply from what i didnt get any message from you

Ray
March 8th, 2006, 02:21
sorry i am new to this , i got your message and downloaded hamachi,send me an email [email protected] and bring me up to speed plz.

jonci
March 8th, 2006, 02:22
I'm sorry. I currently have five players and don't need another. If a spot opens up in the future, I'll contact you.

Ray
March 8th, 2006, 02:29
lets chat if you have the time

Ray
March 10th, 2006, 18:13
I want to play and will run a shifter barbarian, plz give me some details my email is [email protected]

jonci
March 11th, 2006, 02:26
Like I said, I don't have space for another character right now. You are on the top of the list if something opens up.

jonci
March 20th, 2006, 07:56
Well my players made it through the Forgotten Forge and recovered the ancient schema. Read the log at: https://www.geocities.com/jaguillard/fflog.html
It is mostly unedited, so everyone can see how I did in my first DMing. It was a blast though, and next I send my players into Shadows of the Last War.

hellstorm
March 30th, 2006, 02:12
well i have played for over 14 years but i really didnt get into the eberron setting well i have full licience and i have web cam and i have voice chat well get back in touch with me thanks

jonci
March 30th, 2006, 02:46
I currently have a full party and you have no typing skills. I don't have space for you.