PDA

View Full Version : 1 Player Looking For Evening Game Tue, Sat CST US Time Zone prefer 5E.

Hanabi
October 29th, 2017, 04:27
FG License: Basic Subscription License.
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, or twice a Week Game. I am available most days of the week, but I cannot do Monday or Wednesday due to Martial Arts in real life.
Term: I'm looking for a Long Term game and players that I can have good fun with. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds but am learning the basics pretty fast.
Voice: I can voice chat, I'm really partial to Discord, but I can use Vent or other mediums if they are needed.

Game System Preferred: D&D 3 to 5e, I like a heavy focus on RP, 40/60 Combat/RP. I also love, and adore home brew takes.
Game System Experience: I know Dungeons and Dragons okay. I know Forgotten Realms lore, and a bit about Kara-Tur. But I do not know the intricacies of the 5e System Yet. I'd be a new guy at your table in that aspect.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I got a lesson in Character Creation under my belt, but the Fantasy Grounds system seems dynamic and useful.

Character Type Preferred: I love me my Half Orc Monk. I hate me being Spell Caster classes. I wouldn't even mind the first session even just being character creation.

About me: I am a 31 Year Old Male looking to expand his gaming horizon and I'm looking for friends, fellow gamers, people to sit around the table with me. I'm not a 'heavy rules guy' to the degree of cantankerousness. I am friendly, laid back, willing and ready to learn and I consider myself a good team player. The places I like to keep mine, are my character customization; Where I am more than open to advice, but I like having the end say in ultimately who and what I play as. I am not perfect I have never played Table Top D&D Before, but I have seen it played a few times and understand the basics and would be glad to be mentored in Fantasy Grounds as I played. More than likely, you will have to say "Drag your dice to the Chat Window." or "That will be two D20s for that roll." But I'm learning fast. And I retain well.