PDA

View Full Version : 5E D&D Sat. 8 p.m. GMT+9 (Japan time zone)

spoofer
October 29th, 2017, 03:33
FG License: Ultimate license (I provide everything; you just need to show up. But see below.)
Game System: 5e
Campaign: the end of Storm King's Thunder, and then start a new one (most likely Tomb of Ann., but I could run something else.)

New players are welcome!!

Time Zone: GMT+9 (Japan)
Day of week and time: Saturdays 8:00 p.m., for three hours. Weekly.
Start date: Campaign should finish soon, and then start a new one. That should be in two or three months. But we really need a new player now.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Role play & Combat mix: 50/50. This is an estimation.
Number of Players in game & needed: I need one more player. I have four, but we have a hard time even getting two players to the table. Sat. evenings is a busy time.
Character starting level & equipment: around level 8.
Character restrictions: Any official material ok.

Some people play this game as if it is a chess-like battle of wits. They learn the rules, memorize the monster stats, and optimize their characters. That is awesome!
But that is not my game. In my game, I mess up the monsters attack damage sometimes and I don't fix it, I stress rapid play over accurate play, and I enjoy silly jokes. My games are all about beer, popcorn, and laughter. So if you are a battle-of-the-minds type of player, you will not enjoy this game, and you will take away from the enjoyment of others.

I reward light role playing. I expect my clerics to invoke the names of their gods, and my barbarians to yell "Crom!" as they charge. If you struggle with even that level of role playing, then you will not enjoy this game. Generally speaking, all of my players play at that level, at not beyond it.
I have a few very special and different way of doing things, such as injuries instead of character death. We can worry about the details if you are interested.

Finally, I share some of costs with my players. I ask for $10 once per year, at the beginning of the year. I use this money to buy the FG version of the adventure that we are playing. (Does this count as a paid game? I don't think so, but I am not sure.)

Please send a private message with the following:
Your real name
Confirmation that this time zone works for you
Whether or not you need a tutorial in FG
Whether or not you are new to 5E

New players are welcome. I just need to plan a training session for you.

Kevin

spoofer
October 29th, 2017, 09:42
Player found. Thanks everyone. I might need another some day. If anyone is really eager to play during this time slot, then send me a message.

K.