PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Sunday Game ET US Time Zone prefer 5e but open to other games

qyboor
October 29th, 2017, 03:24
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: ET
Days: Sunday anytime during day or evening
Term: Would like to play through something that by the end makes me feel like I went on an adventure.
Voice: Have headset and willing to use whatever to talk to one another

Game System Preferred: 5e, though I'm open to suggestions. I may or may not be experienced in them
Game System Experience: 5e, Pathfinder, SWRPG
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have been using it for the past 3 years or so. I know the ins and outs pretty well

Hello all, my name is Qyboor. I've been playing tabletop rpgs for a while now and would like to get into a new game. I'm currently looking to join a game with a bit more of an emphasis on roleplaying, as my last few games have seemed to be combat and dungeon crawling oriented. However, I do enjoy joking around and not having everything be in character as well. I tend to find that my inclinations lean towards chaos, so if a heavily chaotic character is something you're interested in let me know. However, I am capable of reeling myself in if it comes to it.

I will be able to start playing on the 12th of November. Please get in touch with me if you seem interested in having me in your game.