PDA

View Full Version : Find server info without exiting campaign

ravenloft713
October 29th, 2017, 01:05
How can I (GM) find my server info without exiting the application to the main screen (and thus kicking out the currently logged in players)?

Is it a slash command, or icon somewhere?

I read it was a feature in the 3.3.3 beta update which I read the patch notes weeks and weeks ago but I didn't read the final release notes so I'm not sure this feature made it to production.

Thanks in advance.

Zacchaeus
October 29th, 2017, 02:06
I don’t remember anything like that.

ravenloft713
October 29th, 2017, 02:31
maybe I read "Campaign passwords can be changed during a session by using the /password chat command." and thought it would show all server info like alias. Last time I read it, the patch was in test mode.

LordEntrails
October 29th, 2017, 02:40
What I do is start a second instance of FG. And then just go as far as the Load Campaign screen. From there you can see the server info and it won't kick anyone from your current running session.

Moon Wizard
October 29th, 2017, 18:45
This is what I do as well.

Regards,
JPG

Talyn
October 29th, 2017, 18:54
On that note, what about an /alias command that would return your current alias to the chat window?

Nickademus
October 29th, 2017, 19:25
I'd vote on that. Though I just have the alias saved in a text file that has contact info for the players and time slots for the various games I'm in.

LordEntrails
October 29th, 2017, 19:51
On that note, what about an /alias command that would return your current alias to the chat window?
Vote here; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=104094