PDA

View Full Version : Make Tokens invisible for one PC

Silex1104
October 27th, 2017, 11:37
Hello everybody,

since one of my players chooses to play an Oracle with the clouded vision curse, I am searching for a solution to invisible tokens just to this player.
Is there any way to make this possible? Hoping for your help.

Greetings
Silex1104

damned
October 27th, 2017, 11:48
Hi Silex1104 - Fantasy Grounds does not support this. You will need to tell your player they cant see the red dragon in front on them...

Silex1104
October 27th, 2017, 12:07
Ok, this is the worst of all options...
Is there any tip or workaround you can tell me?

damned
October 27th, 2017, 12:10
Ok, this is the worst of all options...
Is there any tip or workaround you can tell me?

What is so bad about that option?
Its a game of imagination.
Around the table you couldnt hide the token from one player.
Most players are mature enough to play the hand they are dealt.
In this case the player has chosen to take certain advantages and in return they get this disadvantage.
If they cant role play the disadvantage take away their advantages too... :)

Silex1104
October 27th, 2017, 12:36
I can absolutely follow your points. But this seems to be a nice feature also in other cases (detect invisible spells for example).
I am a friend of SC conversation, like the try to explain other SCs the position of an invisible NSC.

Thanks for your rapid answers
Silex1104

Moon Wizard
October 27th, 2017, 17:59
You could also choose to unshare the map, and then only share with the other players. Then, that player could only see the CT. It’s a bit more work though.

To unshare map, open images list, and click on the circles P icon next to image name.

To share with specific players, drag the link next to the image name from the images list onto a specific character portrait in the upper left of tabletop. Do not drag link to chat window or use radial menu to Share, which would make image shared with all again.

Regards,
JPG