PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 5e - strong role playing like Critical Role

dac8767
October 27th, 2017, 09:56
Hey everyone,

I'm a huge fan of the show Critical Role, and I would love to join a game with the same emphasis on role playing and character building. I'm hoping to be a player, so looking for other players and a DM. I have a good idea for a gnome wizard that I'd like to play.

Timezone: New York (EDT)
Day/Time: Weekdays are best. Evening is preferred
Frequency: once a week or every other week
System: D&D 5e
Experience: Fairly new but skilled. I DM my own game

Ahoggya
October 30th, 2017, 19:01
I am planning on possibly starting a campaign in Dec, but might have to wait till January that has the same emphasis. It will be a totally new region of FR. I will keep in touch with you and let you know. There will be description out pretty soon on how I run a game and just a few do's and do not's. I'm pretty easy going and like characters to be creative. I will send you a personal msg on the forum so you can pm me if you wish.

JasonRazCalZevr
August 11th, 2019, 18:22
I know this was forever ago, but did it ever get started?

Ahoggya
August 12th, 2019, 17:38
It did, but didn't have quite that deep of roleplay. I learned a lot and might start up another one soon. This one is close to the end. This is the game post to let you know about the game. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41708-LFP-need-2-on-Homebrew-5E-Sunday-in-Forgotten-Realms-long-term&highlight=Waves+of+Destiny
I failed to mention to players that they would find themselves lost in an un-familiar place. That didn't go well. I was trying to leave that to be revealed in the game, but realized later it would have been better to indicate that for character creation purposes.