PDA

View Full Version : Extension: Enhanced Feats

Llisandur
October 26th, 2017, 06:29
Someone on the forums was requesting an area to add the flavor text to feats, so here you go.

Included edits:

Copies "description" DB field to the proper "flavor" field used by the 3.3.6 version and then deletes the old field
Automatically deletes empty field dashes ("-") as seen in some of the official Pathfinder modules
Sourcebook input area

This extension has been updated to be compatible with version 3.3.6 and will work for both 3.5e based rulesets and Pathfinder RPG based rulesets.

This overwrites the windowclass ref_feat_stats.

1.0 Downloads: 39 views

Bidmaron
October 26th, 2017, 12:49
Nice work though

Erin Righ
October 27th, 2017, 19:10
Good work

Blackfoot
April 24th, 2018, 09:10
This extension's functionality is now included in the ruleset. Converting from this to the live version is a bit of a pain.. you need to do a bit of cut and paste work for each feat that made use of the temporary fix.

Llisandur
April 24th, 2018, 21:04
I'll work on it. I'm glad they added the functionality, but it's supposed to display before the prerequisites and their version has it after. Also not sure why they added a summary line. It just looks weird.

Trenloe
April 24th, 2018, 21:37
Also not sure why they added a summary line.
It's used to populate the feats table display - to give a similar view as that in the Core Rules and the PRD (see the "Feat Descriptions table here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/coreRulebook/feats.html#feat-descriptions)

And it also makes sense as a quick summary of what the deat does - especially for those feats with long benefit text. See "Acrobatic Steps" as a good example.

Llisandur
August 23rd, 2018, 07:38
I've updated the extension to be fully compatible with version 3.3.6. It'll only copy over the text from the old field if the new field is empty, in case some people have already re-inserted the text in the new field.