PDA

View Full Version : LFP Tomb of Annihilation- New DM Once Weekly 8:00PM EST (UTC -4)

dmblackshire
October 25th, 2017, 18:44
For the past several days, the talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who's ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied. When they finally succumb, they can't be raised-and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they've ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world.

Create a level 1 character using the PHB only please and submit it in the comments below. I will be trying to run this starting on November 1st, but we will see how it goes.

FG License: Ultimate license
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time (GMT -5)
Day of week and time: Wednesday 8:00 PM
If new game, planned start date: 11/01/2017
Planned Duration & Frequency: ~3 hours week.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 5-6 Players
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level standard equipment.
Character restrictions: Core classes and races.

In-character text (via FG chat) / Out-of-character text. We might use discord for voice.

Character Creation: Choice of random roll (4d6 keep 3) or standard array.

Please take some time and develop your characters. It is a lot easier to get folks into the game if I have some story to work off of. How does your character know Syndra? Where is your character from? How did they get the background you chose ect.

IRage
October 25th, 2017, 19:44
Deleted

dmblackshire
October 26th, 2017, 16:23
Your contact is a retired adventurer named Syndra Silvane. She is a wizard and a merchant who has given you work in the past. She has become quite sickly as of late. Every time you have talked with her she seems to be getting worse. Syndra has invited you to her manor this evening.

Your character can have any background you like and there are two new options you can choose if you like. They are the anthropologist and the archaeologist.

Looking for 6 players in this brand new campaign.

Dinsdalepiranah
October 26th, 2017, 18:18
if you have spots available I would be interested in joining the campaign and I am open to playing any class that is needed

dmblackshire
October 26th, 2017, 20:22
Yes I have no one officially signed up yet. I would like to be able to look over your characters before I select the group. Please submit a character that you would like to play.

Dinsdalepiranah
October 26th, 2017, 22:23
Yes I have no one officially signed up yet. I would like to be able to look over your characters before I select the group. Please submit a character that you would like to play.

thank you
I will run
Human Variant w/the healer feat
cleric of light
using standard array

TigersEye
October 27th, 2017, 05:26
Flint's dad was an archaeologist for the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors in Waterdeep. Leaving for months sometimes years at a time during his childhood he would always return with stories of adventure and danger. Flint loved to imagine those far away catacombs, tombs, and ruins. He was diligent in his studies hoping to one day go with his dad. Fate is not always so kind. A few months before Flint's graduation his father returned, but he was not himself. Frantically he gave his son a crystal medallion. He told him to keep it safe and he would return soon so they could leave the city together. His father never returned. Flint followed in his fathers footsteps looking for knowledge and magical artifacts for the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors. It has been 10 years since he last saw his father, but he still lays awake at night staring at the medallion he wears. Wondering what his father could have been mixed up in and what happened to him.

Player Name: Andy
Experience with tabletops: 14 years. I run a weekly in person game for my friends, but I would like the opportunity to be a player.
Character Name: Flint Dorran
Character Class\Race: Wizard\Rock Gnome
Character Background: Archaeologist
Alignment: neutral good
Timezone: CST

dmblackshire
October 27th, 2017, 12:45
Yes please upload your characters into the posting so I can look them over.

dmblackshire
October 27th, 2017, 14:22
Flint your character looks great. Fryk take some time and get your backstory together if you can. I would like to know more about your characters reasons for doing what they do so I can use it in game.

bard621
October 27th, 2017, 15:30
I would like to play. I have ultimate license and all books

Kobold Illusionist - Charlatan background - Kilpow

Hellos all, I's is KILPOW. I hads a home once. Some big meanies came and killed my families. We's was just minding our own business taking care of ours dragon, and then boom some big uglies came and destroyed everything. Meansies they's were. I's surviveded because I hides in the bodies they pushed off to side. I made pictures likes I was a dead kobold in the pile. Thens I ran at first opportunity. I finded a group of circus performers. They threatened me at first, but then I started making pretty pictures appear all over the place. Theys askeded me to join them and help in their cons. Truths was they just wanted to takes peoples moneys, which I was okay with. It gave me chance to get coin to become even better and find the meanies who hurt my tribe. I was taught to read and theys also teacheded me some more spells. I has since branched off and started my own cons, buts I know deep down thats I will eventually go back and reclaim my home.

dmblackshire
October 27th, 2017, 15:50
I would like to play. I have ultimate license and all books

Kobold Illusionist - Charlatan background - Kilpow

Hellos all, I's is KILPOW. I hads a home once. Some big meanies came and killed my families. We's was just minding our own business taking care of ours dragon, and then boom some big uglies came and destroyed everything. Meansies they's were. I's surviveded because I hides in the bodies they pushed off to side. I made pictures likes I was a dead kobold in the pile. Thens I ran at first opportunity. I finded a group of circus performers. They threatened me at first, but then I started making pretty pictures appear all over the place. Theys askeded me to join them and help in their cons. Truths was they just wanted to takes peoples moneys, which I was okay with. It gave me chance to get coin to become even better and find the meanies who hurt my tribe. I was taught to read and theys also teacheded me some more spells. I has since branched off and started my own cons, buts I know deep down thats I will eventually go back and reclaim my home.

Please use the races out of the PHB. I am a newer DM and would really like to run a campaign with a standard type party.

bard621
October 27th, 2017, 16:17
Then I have a High Elf Rogue with the sage background. I have to dig for his backstory (I haven't had a chance to use him), but it's a fun one

dmblackshire
October 27th, 2017, 16:31
Sounds great. Post your character on here when you are done and I will take a look at it.

Unitsi
October 27th, 2017, 17:29
Husband and wife team would like to play.

We see there is Healer, Rogue, Wizard.
Hubby is making a Barbarian
and I can make a Ranger

We are working up our characters now and will post.

Domina
October 27th, 2017, 18:46
Hello!

Husband to Unitsi. I made the characters in Fantasy Grounds and trying to figure out how to export the characters. Is there a way to do that? If not what format do you wish them in?

Here is our backstory:

Bjarne was born to a wood elven mother and a barbarian shaman. Unitsi is the older wood elven sister to Bjarne. Bjarne and his half sister, Unitsi, were out doing daily chores, hunting and checking the traps for food for the tribe. When they returned they found their small village destroyed by harpies and the village shaman, Bjarne's father dead. They never discovered their mother's remains and feel that she may be out in the world somewhere.

They gathered what few supplies they could salvage from the village for survival and set off to find their mother, if she yet lived, and to regain glory for the tribe. Searching led to Bjarne's coming of age challenge, a great bear that he fought to the death. He claimed the spirit of the bear and follows the bear spirit as his spirit guide. Unitsi found Bjarne badly wounded by the bear and helped him to survive until he could once again journey. Bjarne made a necklace/amulet of the bear's claws that he wears around his neck. Unitsi made a cloak from the Bear's hide. Bjarne changed his name to Bjarne, which is wood elven for Great Bear as his coming of age name.

Unitsi and Bjarne spends their time searching for ways to honor their fallen tribe. Bjarne firmly believes the Great Bear spirit guides his course. The Great Bear Spirit talks to him through signs and portents and looks for signs in things that happen in the world around him. These signs are what guide the two siblings on their adventures.

dmblackshire
October 27th, 2017, 18:50
Below the posting area there is the "Go Advanced" option. From that screen you can manage attachments and then attach your .xml file of your character.

Domina
October 27th, 2017, 19:40
Alright!

Here are the two characters

dmblackshire
October 27th, 2017, 20:21
These characters look good. Right now I have 3 complete characters. I will be looking for 2-3 more.

bard621
October 27th, 2017, 21:53
Here is the High Elf Rogue I told you about. He's all buttoned up and wrapped with a bow, ready to go.

TigersEye
October 27th, 2017, 23:30
Right now we have 2 High Elf applicants and 2 Wood Elf applicants. We need someone to submit an idea that isn't an elf :P I'm willing to switch to Halfling to add some variety.

bard621
October 28th, 2017, 00:09
I have other characters, I've been around for a while and most of my original characters have morphed and used other books. I don't want to give the DM a half-assed backstory, so I chose a character that I haven't been able to play who has a kick *** backstory.

dmblackshire
October 28th, 2017, 00:23
I would definitely rather have you play something that you like rather than just going with something. The elf problem is real, but if that is what people want to do then we can work on that.

bard621
October 28th, 2017, 01:37
I would definitely rather have you play something that you like rather than just going with something. The elf problem is real, but if that is what people want to do then we can work on that.

No, I want to play this character. It's just he got lost to the annals of time (he was my first concept for a character in 5e), but then life happened, and I ended up DMing more than playing. He got put off to the side as other characters were created to fit the groups when I was able to play. Now I have a chance to shake the dust off him and see what will become of him.

TigersEye
October 28th, 2017, 17:18
I'm going to change flint to a rock gnome. I like the flavor it adds to the character.

Dinsdalepiranah
October 29th, 2017, 02:58
Flint your character looks great. Fryk take some time and get your backstory together if you can. I would like to know more about your characters reasons for doing what they do so I can use it in game.

Here is Fryk backstory

Fryk was the youngest of 3 siblings, 2 sisters, and a brother, The Kronwall’s being a respected and prestige’s name allowed the Kronwall children Access to the best schools available at the time, the eldest brother Cliyn, got into soldiering and eventually made a captain and his sisters, Tamara, and Ceeline both went into politics, Tamara becoming an ambassador, and Ceeline married a council member-to-be and assisted him. Fryk chose a different path and joined the order of Lathander he did moderately well in his studies and very well in combat he was quickly recruited by The order of the Aster as a healer during his first year he was deployed to help set up an outpost of Lathander at the base of the spine of the world mountain range, while on a standard patrol his platoon was ambushed by an large party of Orcs resulting in the deaths of his entire platoon left for dead he was found by a search party who took him back to the outpost where he was nursed back to health after he had fully recovered he was sent back to waterdeep to await further orders.

Balasar
October 29th, 2017, 03:10
would like to join this game. Would like to know what characters and classes are currently in so that I can create a character that gives a little variety to the game.

dmblackshire
October 29th, 2017, 14:34
Alright so right now we have.

Flynt - Rock gnome Wizard
Fryk - Human Cleric
Unitsi- Wood Elf Ranger
Bjarne - Half-elf Barbarian
Elios - High elf Rogue

I would take one more. As of right now I am looking at starting Wednesday at 7:00PM EST (-5 GMT)

Daemini
October 30th, 2017, 16:49
I'd love to play, I know 5E and FG very well. I run a game on Saturday nights, as wel as play in a Out of the abyss on Fridays. Willing to play anything. And the time slot is perfect as I am also EST.

Daemini
October 30th, 2017, 17:00
I'll have to create something when I get off work, but I'm thinking Human Variant Monk Archaeologist. He could be working for the Harpers searching for something or another. I can finely detail the backstory once I get accepted.

Daemini
October 31st, 2017, 01:44
So going over the party again I see a bunch of melee and ranged, I decided to switch it up to a Halfling Bard. Going for a ranged, controller feel.

Background:
Drexx is from the halfling village of Greenway. Playing music from an early age in life, his favored musical instrument is a lute made from red oak nicknamed Garnet. Living in Greenway was good, not many problems. Humans and Elves took care of the dangerous threats in the land with much success. The Mayor of Greenway was a past adventurer, along with his wife. They have been to many places and see many things. But there was a problem, the Mayors wife had been killed on their last adventure. After much gold, dedication and fast response, the Mayor was able to resurrect her. Bringing her back from the dead. The sons of the Mayor swear revenge and a few years later they storm off to confront the evil. After that, the Mayors wife started to not feel so well, seemingly deteriorating in health. Word was there was some sort of curse affecting people that have been raised from the dead, called the Death Curse. And it was in an area named Chult that no one from the village has ever heard of the place. The Mayor quickly posted flyers seeking help. Drexx found this flyer and accepted the job. He was told to go to Baldur's Gate and meet a wizard by the name of Syndra Silvane. She would help him get to Chult with other Adventurers.

Drexx lived a mostly normal life before setting of to Adventure. He had a very large family, 7 Sisters and 9 Brothers. Would of been 10 Brother but Drexx being the oldest of all the siblings was supposed to be watching Durion while he was at play. Drexx fell asleep and Durion fell down a well and was never found. His younger brothers death haunts him in his sleep. He tries to cover up his feelings with jokes, music and laughter.

I dont know how to add .xml file here.

bard621
November 1st, 2017, 15:12
I apologize to my fellow party members, I have not properly introduced myself (go with a softer Australian accent when reading)

Good day, I am Elios
Once I was a promising sage studying historic scripts and learning ancient secrets of the history of the world. While studying ancient gods I learned of a script that contains a ritual to summon an old god to this plane. Upon learning this secret I took the book containing the ritual and put it in a place that only I would know to look. The sages learned of my removal of the book and told me to return the book. I refused telling them what it contains. They scoffed at my statement and removed me from the Sage's Guild. The word spread of my crazy accusations and my entire work as an academic had been completely discredited. With nowhere to go I was taken in by the disavowed and ruffians of the street. I took to the life of a vagabond rather well and have made it my life's work to make sure my secret stays safe and to find a way to destroy the book that I have kept hidden over the years.

dmblackshire
November 1st, 2017, 20:59
I may have to delay the start time for the game this evening. Can everyone make 9:00PM EST?

dmblackshire
November 1st, 2017, 21:04
And while we are at it I should probably get a role call to see if everyone is still into the game. Everyone still on board?

Daemini
November 1st, 2017, 21:15
Everything ok with me, but still waiting to see if I'm accepted into the group.

Domina
November 1st, 2017, 21:17
Unitsi and I are good to go. Looking forward to adventuring with you all.

bard621
November 1st, 2017, 22:00
And while we are at it I should probably get a role call to see if everyone is still into the game. Everyone still on board?

I’m still on board and I am okay with starting later.

dmblackshire
November 1st, 2017, 23:31
Everything ok with me, but still waiting to see if I'm accepted into the group.

Your in, your my 6th party member.

Dinsdalepiranah
November 1st, 2017, 23:46
I’m good to go as well

dmblackshire
November 1st, 2017, 23:53
So I am trying to use my work office connection but the port information is incorrect for the router here. I am trying to fix it but I may not be able to. I will keep everyone updated, but I may have to reschedule our game if I can't get this to work.

dmblackshire
November 2nd, 2017, 01:08
Alright so I don't think it is going to work tonight. I will be off work next week and I can run the game from my home connection there. If everyone is still a go we will run then. I am very sorry about this.

Domina
November 2nd, 2017, 01:23
So officially cancelled for tonight and rescheduled until next Wednesday at 8pm eastern?

dmblackshire
November 2nd, 2017, 01:28
So officially cancelled for tonight and rescheduled until next Wednesday at 8pm eastern?

Yes we will run next Wednesday.

bard621
November 2nd, 2017, 01:44
Alright so I don't think it is going to work tonight. I will be off work next week and I can run the game from my home connection there. If everyone is still a go we will run then. I am very sorry about this.

it happens, I'm still in

Domina
November 2nd, 2017, 01:46
Sounds great all! Looking forward to next week!

Daemini
November 2nd, 2017, 02:01
no problem it happens, I'll see you next Wednesday.

Daemini
November 7th, 2017, 20:13
Is this still a go for tomorrow? How are we communicating outside of FG forums?

Domina
November 7th, 2017, 21:56
Good question! Not sure how we are communicating outside of FG.

Unitsi and I are excited about tomorrow.

dmblackshire
November 7th, 2017, 22:46
I have been trying to get my network to allow me to let other folks join on the correct port, to no avail. I am going to have to cancel this game until I can get this figured out. Sorry everyone.

Daemini
November 8th, 2017, 16:01
Very well, Hope you solve it. If you need help make sure to check the support forums here on FG.

bard621
November 8th, 2017, 17:48
go into the router (xfinity is usually 10.0.0.1)
click on advanced tab (xfinity is usually on the left side)
click on port forwarding
click on add service
input the information for the device that you wish to connect it to this information can be found under the connected devices (again xfinity is on the left side)

While the locations may change based on the router, those are the main things you're looking for

Domina
November 8th, 2017, 19:39
Also, there is Fantasy Grounds College, that has a lot of experts and helpers that might be able to walk you through whatever issues you are having.

Here are the links to the website and Discord channel: https://www.fantasygroundscollege.net/ https://discord.gg/Ew6nYyw

bard621
November 11th, 2017, 03:38
If you guys are up for it, I could try my hand at running. I do have an ultimate license, with all the books. I do use DDAL rules, so standard array for stats. I have been running tabletop for a long time, but I am still trying to learn FG, so you'll have to bear with me on that. I'd be willing on most Wednesdays, except during finals or major tests. Holidays will be up for negotiation (Day before Thanksgiving is a nogo for me, I'll be out of town with family). Let me know and when dmblackshire gets their stuff figured out, I can hand the reigns off to them.

Domina
November 11th, 2017, 03:57
I do not have any issue with that. Whatever the group wishes to do.

Unitsi
November 11th, 2017, 04:12
Nor I - if he cannot get this problem resolved. Just let us know.

Mortis
November 12th, 2017, 20:51
Is this group still looking for players?

Wyogreen
November 13th, 2017, 00:10
Same question, still looking for players?

Wyogreen
November 13th, 2017, 00:32
Also, I'm a network guy, and I just solved this problem on my own system. Let me know if I can help.

dmblackshire
November 13th, 2017, 13:55
alright I have my connection all set up and will be trying to get this game going. I could try and do tonight at 8PM EST. Let me get a role call on who is still in.

Wyogreen
November 13th, 2017, 15:09
I am in, if there is room. Ragnvald Bruesson, Skald(Bard) of Luskan.

More details when I'm not at work.

Wyogreen
November 13th, 2017, 19:34
Ragnvald's mother is frim the barbarian tribes of Icewind Dale. In her late teens, she was in Ten Towns as a servant with a diplomatic mission from the tribes. She met a young elf named Brues, and fell in love. Due to the prejudice of the tribes, the relationship was short lived, and Brues barely escaped with his life, after a severe beating. A few months later it wad discovered that she was pregnant, and she was exiled in disgrace. She made her way to Luskan, where she found employment at the Cutlass Tavern in Luskan.

Ragnvald grew up in the Cutlass, surrounded by musicians, entertainers, thieves and pirates. This left indelible marks on his psyche and personality.

Daemini
November 13th, 2017, 19:38
I can play tonight, keep me informed. I dont check FG often.

Mortis
November 13th, 2017, 21:47
I would like to join, as would my brother is there space, are we using discord?

Dinsdalepiranah
November 14th, 2017, 06:20
I just got notification that we are still on I am still interested in playing

dmblackshire
November 14th, 2017, 10:35
Alright I am going to get a new group together and shoot for next Tuesday. With that being said, I am taking applications for this game again. Please attach your character sheets on here so I can look them over in FG.

Daemini
November 14th, 2017, 17:24
I am defiantly still interested. I will have to create a new character tonight and link after work. I didn't really want to play the bard I applied with the first time. Are you using anything outside of PHB for character creation? I'm thinking Fighter, Paladin, or Rogue for my character.

dmblackshire
November 14th, 2017, 17:49
Yeah you can use any of the other books. I have been reading up on them.

Domina
November 14th, 2017, 17:51
Unitsi and I are still in with the same characters if possible.

Unitsi
November 14th, 2017, 18:00
Yes, Dom and I are still interested. On a side note, how do I turn on notifications to get updates when folks post here. I, too, do not check these forums that often and would hate to miss out on date changes.

Daemini
November 14th, 2017, 19:51
Yes, Dom and I are still interested. On a side note, how do I turn on notifications to get updates when folks post here. I, too, do not check these forums that often and would hate to miss out on date changes.

Top right of the page, under Forum Tools. Make sure your subscribed. But saying that, it does not notify you of ever post, but some of them.

Edit: Thread Tools, not Forum

Daemini
November 14th, 2017, 20:05
I think I will change from the Bard to a Tabaxi Fighter (Arcane Archer). Tabaxi from Volo's and Arcane Archer from Xanathars. I'll will build and link tonight.

Dinsdalepiranah
November 14th, 2017, 23:59
Ok cool I’ll get something to you tomorrow I am still using cleric but I will look into different races

gcallaway
November 15th, 2017, 02:00
Sounds like ya'll are full. Correct?

Daemini
November 15th, 2017, 02:57
I re-submit to you, "Eagle" in the Clouds, Tabaxi Far Traveler Fighter (future Arcane Archer, so ranged damage.) I have my background all inside my character sheet on the notes tab.

Daemini
November 15th, 2017, 03:18
Damn, I forgot Unitsi was playing a ranger, I'll stick back with my Bard.

bard621
November 15th, 2017, 23:38
I'm still in

bard621
November 15th, 2017, 23:40
Yeah you can use any of the other books. I have been reading up on them.

I think I'll stick with the Elf I gave you, but I might go a different path that what I originally intended for him (Xanathar's okay?)

Unitsi
November 16th, 2017, 00:15
still on for tonight?

Dinsdalepiranah
November 16th, 2017, 02:29
I will resubmit my cleric Fryk

Here is Fryk backstory

Fryk was the youngest of 3 siblings, 2 sisters, and a brother, The Kronwall’s being a respected and prestige’s name allowed the Kronwall children Access to the best schools available at the time, the eldest brother Cliyn, got into soldiering and eventually made a captain and his sisters, Tamara, and Ceeline both went into politics, Tamara becoming an ambassador, and Ceeline married a council member-to-be and assisted him. Fryk chose a different path and joined the order of Lathander he did moderately well in his studies and very well in combat he was quickly recruited by The order of the Aster as a healer during his first year he was deployed to help set up an outpost of Lathander at the base of the spine of the world mountain range, while on a standard patrol his platoon was ambushed by an large party of Orcs resulting in the deaths of his entire platoon left for dead he was found by a search party who took him back to the outpost where he was nursed back to health after he had fully recovered he was sent back to waterdeep to await further orders.

Domina
November 21st, 2017, 14:41
Just curious, have not heard anything, are we on for tonight?

dmblackshire
November 21st, 2017, 21:08
These folks have first dibs.

Fryk - Human Cleric
Unitsi- Wood Elf Ranger
Bjarne - Half-elf Barbarian
Elios - High elf Rogue
Daemini - Halfling Bard

Who is good to run tonight?

Domina
November 21st, 2017, 21:41
Unitsi and Bjarne are standing by ready to go!

bard621
November 26th, 2017, 15:39
Sorry, holidays got me last week, so I wasn't able to play. But I am good for this week

dmblackshire
November 26th, 2017, 23:40
Time restraints and work are preventing me from being able to run this game. It is a lot easier for me to run one shots right now so I am going to stick with them for now. I hope to see you in one of my future games. sorry for the inconvenience.

Agent Chaos
December 29th, 2018, 18:34
Player Name: Frank Dempsey
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
D&D Experience: Over 16 years
Availability: Always available, I never miss a game.

Personal Information:
I'm a military veteran.
I first started playing D&D back in 2002
back when I joined the Army and have been
playing ever since. I'm the type of guy who
enjoys roleplaying and I like to immerse
myself into my character
Discord: Dempsey#1230

Character Information:
Character Name: Dawson Synthairus
Character Race: Aasimar
Character Class: Fighter
Class Archetype: Gunslinger
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Character Personality: Dedicated, Brave
Background: Far Traveler

Character Backstory:
Dawson is a member of a knightly order known as the Gunslingers, an elite order dedicated to the protection and defense of the innocent.
Never knowing his parents Dawson was dropped off when he was born, Dawson was taken in and raised with a member of the Gunslingers.
Years passed by, and when Dawson was old enough, The Gunslingers began his training. Dawson soon became one of the best students the
Gunslingers had ever seen. After years of hard training, Dawson became a Gunslinger, making Dawson the youngest Initiate to ever complete the trials.

Agent Chaos
December 29th, 2018, 19:32
Player Name: Frank Dempsey
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
D&D Experience: Over 16 years
Availability: Always available, I never miss a game.

Personal Information:
I'm a military veteran.
I first started playing D&D back in 2002
back when I joined the Army and have been
playing ever since. I'm the type of guy who
enjoys roleplaying and I like to immerse
myself into my character
Discord: Dempsey#1230

Character Information:
Character Name: Dawson Synthairus
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Fighter
Class Archetype: Battlemaster
Background: Noble Knight
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Character Personality: Dedicated, Brave

Character Backstory:
Dawson is a member of a knightly order known as the Battlemasters, an elite order dedicated to the protection and defense of the innocent.
Never knowing his parents Dawson was dropped off when he was born, Dawson was taken in and raised with a member of the Battlemasters.
Years passed by, and when Dawson was old enough, The Battlemasters began his training. Dawson soon became one of the best students the
Battlemasters had ever seen. After years of hard training, Dawson became a Battlemaster, making Dawson the youngest Initiate to ever complete the trials.

damned
December 30th, 2018, 00:11
Agent Chaos - applying directly onto games is definitely the best way to find a game but you are best starting with games that are less than a week old and probably not going back further than a month. Necroing game posts that are 1 and 2 years old is not likely to be effective.