PDA

View Full Version : LFP (1 Guide): Tomb of Annihilation - Weekly: Monday @ 19:30-22:30 PST

The Naif
October 24th, 2017, 20:21
FG License: DM has Ultimate, only Demo required
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Monday, starting at 7:30pm
If new game, planned start date: 10/23/17 (in progress)
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-hour session, weekly
Term: Defeat Acererak or TPK

Text or Voice: Voice preferred
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 PCs, need 1 Guide
Character starting level & equipment: DM will convert NPC Guides to PCs
Character restrictions: Any/all Guides listed in module, including Tortle package

Details of your scenario: Four genasi half-brothers (one of each element, and one of each CHA-based class) from the Sword Coast who were a band of traveling entertainers (Gen'SYNC) until their sponsor, Syndra Silvane, called on their service to resolve the Death Curse in Chult. The have just arrived in Port Nyanzaru, explored a small portion of town, met a few potential guides, and met one Merchant Prince.

This is a unique opportunity to play a few different characters as Guide for a party of adventurers new to Chult. Familiarity with the module is helpful but not expected. New or experienced player welcome.

Octavious
October 25th, 2017, 07:12
this sounds fun Id love to be a guide.. but I don't think I could reliably make the 7:30 time all the time .. If it was 8:00 I could.. I have some killer jungle maps I have made for when I run ToA myself later on I could have shared . That is a great idea to have a pc as a guide.

The Naif
October 25th, 2017, 20:09
Hey, Octavious! I was looking earlier this week into using your Executioner's Run map, which is well done. Due to technical difficulties and whatnot, it usually takes us 10mins or so to get rolling anyway. And we usually begin with a short recap. If you don't mind us starting a few mins before you jump in, we should be able to make it work just fine. Let me know.