PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight/Weekend Game EDT/EST US Time Zone prefer 5E (UTC-4/-5)

BruteMan
October 24th, 2017, 00:51
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Savings Time (Summer UTC-4) / Eastern Standard Time (Winter UTC-5)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon,Tues,Thurs 7PM - 11PM (EST) Saturday - Sunday (weekends are risky due to RL events week skipping may happen) Looking for a weekly regular session.
Term: Long Term (Off-Season) Looking for regular Sessions from November - April usually everyone's busy in summer to be regular from March - October
Voice: Yes & Webcam available if streaming.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E.
Game System Experience: D&D 5E. Player Moderate XP / DM some XP with FG as the software of choice.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I own FG Ultimate Lic with all official released D&D5E Modules and Books I have about 6 months of regular use of the software but am always learning.

Character Type Preferred: No real preference would prefer to stick with core rules character vs. a homebrew class.
About me: I am IRL a older (40's) player with a fair amount of D&D sprinkled throughout my life starting as a Teenager with D&D to AD&D skip 10 years and had a regular round the table group for about 5 years (AD&D 2nd Ed) during my 20-30's and now am trying to get back into a similar situation with FG and the Web (Completely skipping 3.5E and 4E). I enjoy the Dungeon Crawl and do consider myself weaker on roleplay elements while it's the adventure and overall story arc that keeps me at the table night after night. I am still just unsure how to share beef jerky at the table on a VTT still working on this...

You can contact me here or on Discord @ BruteMan#9362

wsorrentini
November 7th, 2017, 23:03
LFP 1-2 Vampire the Masquerade campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late

BruteMan
November 8th, 2017, 00:49
LFP 1-2 Vampire the Masquerade campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late

thanks for the invite not really looking for more then D&D 5th Ed at the moment. not sure if i want to learn a new game while still learning 5th ed.

wsorrentini
February 13th, 2018, 17:21
LFP 1-2 VTM20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late; FG License: trial