PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue or Wed EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Viper007
October 22nd, 2017, 03:32
Hello, We are a father/son team who love to play DnD, I am Viper007, son is GallionFox.

FG License: We both have Standard

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I work weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), so limited to Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. He works second shift during the week, so after 12:00 pm. We both stay up late. Looking for weekly game.

Term: Looking for campaign style game, but modules are good.

Voice: Have Teamspeak and we have access to two Teamspeak servers, one is ours, the other is a friends, if that would help.

Game System Preferred: 5E

Game System Experience: I have been playing DnD since the original boxed set, all versions except 4. Gallion has also been playing a long time with 3.5 and now 5E. We love the role-playing, investing time into character growth and the overall experience. We both know how to power game, but that's not what we are looking for, competent group of real role-players, not combat junkies, though we love the combat system as well.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: We both have quite a few games under our belts, as I have DM'ed quite a few games using the system (not looking to DM). Looking forward to the Unity version.

Character Type Preferred: I like and can play all character types, but I prefer wizards! Gallion can also play just about anything, but we both dislike Monks, Bards, and to a point Warlocks! But we are still flexible.

About Us: As said above, we are quite versed in the DnD world, but we live in a small town with very little access to other players. FG helps us to feed our RPG fix, but of late I have tired of the DM aspect and would really like to get a game online that has some competent players with a good DM. What do I consider a good DM? My version is much how i like to play as DM, first and foremost it's about the fun aspect of the game, pulling a punch when necessary, but staying true to the story. Rules are guidelines to play the game, not to be hammered down when a player makes a silly mistake (unless intentional and with forethought). A rules lawyer he is not, but he must be able to control the game and players with honesty and respect, moving decisions and arguments to the end of the game.

We disdain power gamers that build a character with little forethought to a back story or the area, the best characters are the one's that you play truthfully and correctly according to their design. Or players that exist to torment and be a general pain in the arse just because they can! We have seen way too much of that frankly, and are looking for a true role-playing group that we can enjoy playing the greatest game ever!

Enough said, if interested in us, contact me via personal message.