Daedalus
October 21st, 2017, 18:42
Due to lack of interest this game is cancelled

Daedalus
October 23rd, 2017, 20:55
Just a bump up to see if anyone is interested

Ellspeth
October 23rd, 2017, 22:56
Friday nights are a no go for me, I have a regular game, same for Saturday and Sunday pretty much. Our Saturday group when the GM is unable to run we fill in with one shots,hence the game I am running in a few weeks. Good luck though.

Daedalus
October 24th, 2017, 02:40
Friday nights are a no go for me, I have a regular game, same for Saturday and Sunday pretty much. Our Saturday group when the GM is unable to run we fill in with one shots,hence the game I am running in a few weeks. Good luck though.

The game is on alternating Wednesdays (I had to fix the calendar because it was wrong and said Thursdays) to run when the last parsec game I am playing in isn't running.

damned
October 24th, 2017, 03:59
This is a fun setting - plenty of investigation in the dark side of the city and no qualms about getting your hands dirty!

Daedalus
October 24th, 2017, 05:03
This is a fun setting - plenty of investigation in the dark side of the city and no qualms about getting your hands dirty!

Yep. This is going to be a campaign I made up, it wont be one out of the book so less railroady.

Dellvin
October 24th, 2017, 05:04
what time on Wednesday in PST so 3 hr behind you but love to play like to know time before I sign up

Daedalus
October 24th, 2017, 14:05
It's 8 pm EST (Its on the calendar) so 5 pm your time

Daedalus
October 25th, 2017, 20:40
Ok, I have one player. 4 more spots available

Ellspeth
October 26th, 2017, 13:11
The game is on alternating Wednesdays (I had to fix the calendar because it was wrong and said Thursdays) to run when the last parsec game I am playing in isn't running.

I have a casual game we play on Wednesdays when the GM is able to run. Other than that it is a night I tend to keep free. I hope you get enough players though, good luck.

Daedalus
October 27th, 2017, 14:44
I have a casual game we play on Wednesdays when the GM is able to run. Other than that it is a night I tend to keep free. I hope you get enough players though, good luck.

Thank you. I've got two, and I think the rest will come hopefully soon

Daedalus
October 29th, 2017, 16:17
We have 3 people now. One more to start. I think this coming session will be character creation and discussion

Daedalus
October 30th, 2017, 15:15
The game is at 4 people. 5 people will fill the game.

I am going to make this Wednesdays game about character creation and discussing the game. In two weeks we will actual start the game.

Daedalus
October 31st, 2017, 14:15
Bumping this up. We have one more spot left. We have enough players to start but I want to give people a chance to join if they would like

Daedalus
November 1st, 2017, 18:21
We are playing/getting together tonight. I am going to use Discord unless too many people object. See the calendar entry for all of the information.

Daedalus
November 1st, 2017, 22:34
Game is full. Thank you to all. To all my players, i will see you a little bit before 8pm

Ellspeth
November 1st, 2017, 23:13
Glad to see you filled this, I know a campaign is harder to get a stable group then the sometimes one shots I plan to stay with for now.

Daedalus
November 2nd, 2017, 00:59
Glad to see you filled this, I know a campaign is harder to get a stable group then the sometimes one shots I plan to stay with for now.

Understood. It's wild though. There is a ongoing game of SW Rippers Resurrected and it has 14 players.

Daedalus
November 2nd, 2017, 14:19
We had a last minute drop out (Who gave no notice on why they dropped out) so we have one more open spot:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2817

If you are interested please feel free to sign up

malaga82287
November 2nd, 2017, 15:33
I'd be interested in this. Been a D&D player for the longest time and been wanting to try something new, especially with Savage Worlds. Watched a Deadlands Reloaded one shot and loved it(I know this is a modern setting). I don't know the system though but I can pick it up pretty quick. I live in the east coast and 8pm alternate Wednesdays are just fine for me.

Daedalus
November 2nd, 2017, 16:13
I'd be interested in this. Been a D&D player for the longest time and been wanting to try something new, especially with Savage Worlds. Watched a Deadlands Reloaded one shot and loved it(I know this is a modern setting). I don't know the system though but I can pick it up pretty quick. I live in the east coast and 8pm alternate Wednesdays are just fine for me.

No problem. Welcome. Savage Worlds is an easy system to pick up

Daedalus
November 2nd, 2017, 20:58
To Malaga and Bmoore: Do you want to use one of the pre-gens and just modify it for your character or create a character from scratch?

Daedalus
November 4th, 2017, 22:38
I would like to hear from my players with any questions you might have

Daedalus
November 7th, 2017, 01:45
A player in the game made a players guide for Streets of Bedlam so those of you who still need to make a character can set a time to connect to my server so you can create your own character.

Daedalus
November 7th, 2017, 14:54
Does anyone need me to set up the server so they can create their character/upload their character?

The setting currently are the characters are working to get back and a crime family, which will most likely eventually morph them into unlikely detectives

malaga82287
November 8th, 2017, 14:22
I’m available Friday-Sunday this weekend after 8pm est to create my character

Daedalus
November 8th, 2017, 19:26
I’m available Friday-Sunday this weekend after 8pm est to create my character

I am not available on Friday but Saturday night at 8pm I could be available so you can create a character and answer any questions.

We use discord for voice. Do you have that installed?

Daedalus
November 13th, 2017, 15:00
Just a heads up: We are supposed to be playing this Wednesday, will everyone have a character and be ready?

Daedalus
November 14th, 2017, 14:25
Just a heads up. We are playing tomorrow. if you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know

Daedalus
November 14th, 2017, 14:33
Had an opening come up so if you are interested please go to the calendar and sign up:

Daedalus
November 15th, 2017, 14:27
Just a reminder: Tonight is our first game. We play at 8pm.

If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know

firerob
November 15th, 2017, 15:44
the game mechanics seem to be interesting and id like a chance to try it out. if you have any free spots please let me know.

Daedalus
November 16th, 2017, 00:59
the game mechanics seem to be interesting and id like a chance to try it out. if you have any free spots please let me know.

I do have an opening and the game is bi-weekly. I am really looking for reliable players so if you can make it (I know occasionally things come up) please feel free to sign up

Daedalus
November 18th, 2017, 15:04
Still looking for an additional player. If you are interested please let me know

Daedalus
November 18th, 2017, 15:17
Everyone is going to have to re-vote on whether you can make it to the next game. I changed my DST settings so they are correct now

Daedalus
November 20th, 2017, 15:52
Just a bump up. Looking for another player. Also I need to hear from my current players on whether you can make it. Please let me know.

Orsalak
November 22nd, 2017, 19:37
I'm interested, but this would be my first game using Fantasy Grounds so there may be things I haven't tried out. I understand the basics but may require some patience. Also, I have run a friendly SW game before, but I am by no means an expert with the rules and I'm sure I made mistakes.

Is video required or just audio? I do not have a web cam.

Dirtilus
November 22nd, 2017, 23:06
I am also interested. I have been playing DnD on FG for a year now and I have the Savage Worlds book but have yet to play.

Daedalus
November 23rd, 2017, 01:07
"I'm interested, but this would be my first game using Fantasy Grounds so there may be things I haven't tried out. I understand the basics but may require some patience. Also, I have run a friendly SW game before, but I am by no means an expert with the rules and I'm sure I made mistakes.

Is video required or just audio? I do not have a web cam"

Only Audio. We play using Discord. I have a discord server set up. I went ahead and accepted you. Do you have a character or do you need help creating a character? I do have a few pre-mades that can be edited and/or adjusted to your needs.

Daedalus
November 23rd, 2017, 01:10
I am also interested. I have been playing DnD on FG for a year now and I have the Savage Worlds book but have yet to play.

That's fine if your a newbie. I accepted you. What do you want to do about a character? Create your own? Edit one of the pre-gens I have? I would like to get characters going before the game.

Dirtilus
November 23rd, 2017, 01:14
If the pre-gens are in the core book I could edit one of those and let you know. Then plan a time to put him into FG.

Daedalus
November 23rd, 2017, 01:36
If the pre-gens are in the core book I could edit one of those and let you know. Then plan a time to put him into FG.

Works for me. Just let me know

mac40k
November 23rd, 2017, 01:52

Daedalus made some characters for the demo he ran at FG-Con. There are no pre-gens in the core book. There are archetypes from which you have to choose. These are more character templates with some starting skills, edges, & hindrances, but you still have to do normal SWD chargen. There is one sample character, but it is just a walkthrough of the chargen process, not a filled out character sheet.

Dirtilus
November 23rd, 2017, 02:23
Thank You, I grabbed the Deluxe rule-book and couldn't find anything.... And I know nothing about The Streets of Bedlam. Looking through the Savage Worlds Deluxe book now to figure out what to do.

Orsalak
November 23rd, 2017, 15:15
I grabbed the core Streets of Bedlam book off of DriveThru so I can read through the setting and archetypes. What is the year for the campaign and is there anything missing from the group right now. Don’t want to create a cookie cutter character that provides little additional value to the team. I was looking at either an ex-cop turned PI or maybe a religious guy (Bulldog, Saint or Samaritan).

mac40k
November 25th, 2017, 02:02
SoB is basically Sin City with the serial numbers filed off. We're playing in the present. I'm playing an ex-cop with an axe to grind with his former partner-archetype is Paladin (not in the corebook, from one of the supplements). We have a former RN who's the mobs goto guy for GSW and other "can't go to the hospital" injuries, and a street thug. The three of us interwove our backstories. Then it looks like we have another player with a bouncer/muscle for hire character. Not sure of his archetype, but he may be a bulldog. I'd say pick whichever archetype you feel most drawn to. SWD characters in general aren't differentiated by their skills where there is a lot of overlap, but by their edges/hindrances.

Daedalus
November 25th, 2017, 17:04
Thank You, I grabbed the Deluxe rule-book and couldn't find anything.... And I know nothing about The Streets of Bedlam. Looking through the Savage Worlds Deluxe book now to figure out what to do.

Send me a PM and I can send you the link to the .pdf I have for the players to use.

Daedalus
November 25th, 2017, 17:05
Sorry, know I have been quiet because the holiday but I am back and I am more accessible again.

Daedalus
November 25th, 2017, 17:10
I grabbed the core Streets of Bedlam book off of DriveThru so I can read through the setting and archetypes. What is the year for the campaign and is there anything missing from the group right now. Don’t want to create a cookie cutter character that provides little additional value to the team. I was looking at either an ex-cop turned PI or maybe a religious guy (Bulldog, Saint or Samaritan).

It's present day but pretty much an alternate universe. It's Sin city with the serial numbers filed off. The group is hunting down a guy who is the son of a crime family. Where it goes from there, who knows

Daedalus
November 25th, 2017, 17:11
SoB is basically Sin City with the serial numbers filed off. We're playing in the present. I'm playing an ex-cop with an axe to grind with his former partner-archetype is Paladin (not in the corebook, from one of the supplements). We have a former RN who's the mobs goto guy for GSW and other "can't go to the hospital" injuries, and a street thug. The three of us interwove our backstories. Then it looks like we have another player with a bouncer/muscle for hire character. Not sure of his archetype, but he may be a bulldog. I'd say pick whichever archetype you feel most drawn to. SWD characters in general aren't differentiated by their skills where there is a lot of overlap, but by their edges/hindrances.

You beet me to the punch. Exactly what you said

Dirtilus
November 25th, 2017, 17:43
OK, Thinking of an ex-thief who got out because of a threat to his family. Now using his skills to to track down and stop the "real" bad guys.

Daedalus
November 25th, 2017, 17:44
OK, Thinking of an ex-thief who got out because of a threat to his family. Now using his skills to to track down and stop the "real" bad guys.

Sounds good. What of a thief are you thinking of going for?

Dirtilus
November 25th, 2017, 17:51
I'll have to look in the book, but was thinking: break and enter, safe-cracking, lock-picking and only use force if couldn't see another option.

Daedalus
November 25th, 2017, 17:51
The game will start out with the players knowing each other (the reason is up to you guys) going after a member of a crime family.

The characters we have right now are:

Player Character Description

mac40k: Patrick O'Reilly Former cop,now drunken crusader

RCathcart Justin Rook Former registered nurse forced to work for mob as medic

malaga82287 Rudy McNamara Night club bouncer, personal body guard for hire

BDaniel Delmar Thug

Use this to create your character

Orsalak
November 26th, 2017, 05:07
Do you have any free time Sunday for me to join your server and make my character? If you have a Samaritan pre-gen, I can start from that.

BDaniel
November 26th, 2017, 21:02
Hey hey, who are you calling a thug. Delmar is a street entrepreneur.

Dirtilus
November 28th, 2017, 15:25
OK, I will not know until tomorrow if I will be able to make it. I still haven't finished a character. Can I pull straight from the SW deluxe rule book (rogue) or Do I have to pull from the SoB book (hitter)? I was looking to be more stealthy lockpicky than assassination.

Daedalus
November 28th, 2017, 18:15
Do you have any free time Sunday for me to join your server and make my character? If you have a Samaritan pre-gen, I can start from that.

Sorry about that. Was a bit busy this weekend and didn't get to the message forums. I can have the server up early tomorrow . I can check and then post when I get home from work because I believe I do have a Samaritan pre-gen that you can work from but I am not 100% sure

Daedalus
November 28th, 2017, 18:23
Hey hey, who are you calling a thug. Delmar is a street entrepreneur.

He takes these things so personal

Daedalus
November 28th, 2017, 18:24
OK, I will not know until tomorrow if I will be able to make it. I still haven't finished a character. Can I pull straight from the SW deluxe rule book (rogue) or Do I have to pull from the SoB book (hitter)? I was looking to be more stealthy lockpicky than assassination.

Well there is one other person who isn't 100% tomorrow due to computer issues. I really want everyone for the first game (we can play in the future without everyone if that happens) but the first game kind of sets everything up so if everyone isn't able to show up, I may postpone the game. I can have the server up for awhile for character creation, discussions, etc

Daedalus
November 29th, 2017, 14:10
Just to let everyone know- I plan to have the server up at the normal time. If everyone shows up, we will go. If not, we can work on characters and discuss things

Daedalus
November 30th, 2017, 01:23
We had one person dropped out so we have one opening. If you are interested please feel free to sign up

mac40k
November 30th, 2017, 14:53
Once again we experienced failure to launch. Help us prove to Daedalus that his game is not cursed!

damned
December 1st, 2017, 01:36
Hey Daedalus I know this isnt what you want but running a new campaign for a totally new group is all but guaranteed to have at least one no show.
If you get your three players show then build the story around them and newcomers will have to be worked in later...

Daedalus
December 1st, 2017, 01:56
Once again we experienced failure to launch. Help us prove to Daedalus that his game is not cursed!

Well we have at least 4 solid players, two just couldn't make it because of life issues

Daedalus
December 1st, 2017, 02:01
New time has been posted on the calendar so please vote and let me know if you can make it

Daedalus
December 1st, 2017, 02:03
Hey Daedalus I know this isnt what you want but running a new campaign for a totally new group is all but guaranteed to have at least one no show.
If you get your three players show then build the story around them and newcomers will have to be worked in later...

I have four players and only two could make it. I really want all 4 players for the first game, and then going forward I can continue if not everyone can make it

Daedalus
December 5th, 2017, 15:07
This game is going to happen. We will be playing a week from tomorrow so please vote on the new time so I know if everyone can make it

Daedalus
December 7th, 2017, 15:17
We are playing this upcoming Wednesday so be ready to go

Dirtilus
December 8th, 2017, 04:53
I need to get on-line and make my toon with you sometime soon.

Daedalus
December 11th, 2017, 14:39
I need to get on-line and make my toon with you sometime soon.

OK we can do that. What would you prefer? Doing it on a non-game day or doing it before the game?

Dirtilus
December 12th, 2017, 01:19
Would a half hour before game time work?

Daedalus
December 12th, 2017, 22:49
Would a half hour before game time work?

Yeah, no problem. I will make sure the server is up and make sure I am on the Discord server so we can get to work

Daedalus
December 13th, 2017, 14:58
Just a reminder. We are playing tonight

Daedalus
December 13th, 2017, 15:02
We picked up a 5th player. I am going to try to contact them and see if they can make it tonight. If they can than we have a full game

BDaniel
December 13th, 2017, 17:23
Hey Daedalus are we playing tonight? I am asking for a friend.:)

Daedalus
December 14th, 2017, 00:42
Hey Daedalus are we playing tonight? I am asking for a friend.:)

You don't have any friends. And yes we are. :)

For anyone who needs it: The Discord server we are using: https://discord.gg/VmtV6Cm

Daedalus
December 14th, 2017, 15:36
I have posted the time for next week. Please vote and let me know if you can make it

Daedalus
December 17th, 2017, 01:10
Guys, any questions or comments about the first session?

Daedalus
December 18th, 2017, 17:12
Two of our players are maybe's for this Wednesday. If they can't make it then we will start up again in the new year. Of course, if I new player wants to log on to create a character on Wednesday I can set the server up for that.

Daedalus
December 19th, 2017, 20:35
I will need to hear from the two players who are maybes to determine whether we are playing tomorrow or not

Orsalak
December 20th, 2017, 00:21
My son is in the middle of finals so I will be helping him tomorrow night. I may be able to join a little late if you decide to play.

Dirtilus
December 20th, 2017, 02:02
Sorry, but as of now I am gonna have to say no.

Daedalus
December 20th, 2017, 16:21
Sorry, but as of now I am gonna have to say no.

Ok, Understood

Daedalus
December 20th, 2017, 16:21
My son is in the middle of finals so I will be helping him tomorrow night. I may be able to join a little late if you decide to play.

I am going to check with the other guys to see if they want to go ahead and just play (Someone can play Dirtiulus's character if need be) or just skip and play in the new year

Daedalus
December 20th, 2017, 22:51
We are going to be a go for tonight. See you guys at 8.

Daedalus
December 21st, 2017, 15:29
The new date has been posted. We didn't play last night because only two people showed up. We could have gone with 3 but not two. Please vote for the next date which is the 10th of January

Jonarific
December 22nd, 2017, 11:44
Greetings, I was just googling "savage worlds looking for game" and came across this post, just made an account to say I'd love to join this game.

Sounds like you were having some trouble getting the game started/looking for players, but I'm pretty reliable + flexible with my times.
I've got a lot of experience with savage worlds, it's my favorite tabletop setting and I might even know a few things the gm doesn't. (not a rules lawyer tho)

I confess I have only dabbled with roll20, I'm willing to learn though. I'm also on discord/skype whatever is used for the voice stuffs while playing. PM me to let me know what's going on and I'll be checking back on this thread when I can.

Daedalus
December 24th, 2017, 01:43
Greetings, I was just googling "savage worlds looking for game" and came across this post, just made an account to say I'd love to join this game.

Sounds like you were having some trouble getting the game started/looking for players, but I'm pretty reliable + flexible with my times.
I've got a lot of experience with savage worlds, it's my favorite tabletop setting and I might even know a few things the gm doesn't. (not a rules lawyer tho)

I confess I have only dabbled with roll20, I'm willing to learn though. I'm also on discord/skype whatever is used for the voice stuffs while playing. PM me to let me know what's going on and I'll be checking back on this thread when I can.

The game has started. We are having trouble getting our fifth player getting going. I am going to check with him to see if he can make it, if not you are welcome to take the last spot if he cannot make it

Daedalus
December 25th, 2017, 16:12
If you haven't gone to the calendar and voted on the new date please do so

Dirtilus
December 25th, 2017, 21:07
Don,t think I will make it this Wednesday. I have family in town leaving the next morning. Sorry, but Wednesdays are harder than I thought, especially around the holidays.

Daedalus
December 26th, 2017, 19:15
Don,t think I will make it this Wednesday. I have family in town leaving the next morning. Sorry, but Wednesdays are harder than I thought, especially around the holidays.

I'm not going to be able to make it either. We aren't playing again until the 10th of January :)

Daedalus
December 27th, 2017, 16:54
Looks like Bgray isn't going to be able to make the game due to the time. I have someone else who is interested in the spot. Jonarific, please check your private messages

Daedalus
December 28th, 2017, 18:02
Let's welcome Jonarific to the group! We are now full

Daedalus
January 2nd, 2018, 00:32
Had an opening come up because a user had to drop out due to real life drama. If you are interested please sign up

Dirtilus
January 3rd, 2018, 16:18
Gonna try and make it tonight, but not sure if I can.

Daedalus
January 8th, 2018, 16:15
Gonna try and make it tonight, but not sure if I can.

I know this is late and besides the point, but we aren't playing until the 10th of January.

Daedalus
January 8th, 2018, 16:17
Just a heads up: We have one opening left for this game. We play every other Wednesday.

If you are interested please sign up on the Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2817

DMReckless
January 8th, 2018, 20:16
How long does each session of this game run usually?

Daedalus
January 9th, 2018, 14:59
How long does each session of this game run usually?

The sessions usually only last 3 hours, sometimes they will go over that but rarely

Daedalus
January 10th, 2018, 02:48
Just a heads up to all of the players. We will be playing tomorrow. I will send out a message shortly

Daedalus
January 10th, 2018, 14:11
Just a reminder: We are playing tonight. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know

Daedalus
January 11th, 2018, 02:30
Looking for more players. If you are interested please feel free to sign up:

Daedalus
January 11th, 2018, 15:40
Looking for one or two more players. Please sign up on the calendar if you are interested.

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Daedalus
January 12th, 2018, 23:45
Still looking for one maybe two people.

Streets of Bedlam is Sin City with the serial numbers filed off.

If you are interested please feel free to sign up:

Daedalus
January 15th, 2018, 01:27
If anyone knows of anyone who would be interested in playing in this game please point them to the calendar entry:

Daedalus
January 16th, 2018, 16:11
Since we only played once since the few people dropped out, I am going to start over, changing things a bit but the story will be the same. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss the game

Daedalus
January 19th, 2018, 14:30
We are playing again on the 24th. Please go to the calendar and vote to let me know if you are going to make it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2817

Thank you

Daedalus

Daedalus
January 19th, 2018, 14:30
Had a play drop out so now two spots are open. If you are interested please feel free to sign up: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2817

Jonarific
January 19th, 2018, 23:00
Looking forward to things from the beginning. I RSVP'd, lets see if we can get an extra player or two!

Daedalus
January 21st, 2018, 23:20
Looking forward to things from the beginning. I RSVP'd, lets see if we can get an extra player or two!

Yep. If you know of any places where you can advertise the game, it would be a big help.

- Daedalus

Daedalus
January 23rd, 2018, 17:07
Still looking for players. Please sign up on the calendar if you are interested

Lekkric
January 24th, 2018, 06:18
I just signed up on the calendar. I've never played SW before and just got the book today, and I've also never used Fantasy Grounds before, so I hope you'll have some patience while I learn my way around. :)

Jonarific
January 24th, 2018, 08:26
I just signed up on the calendar. I've never played SW before and just got the book today, and I've also never used Fantasy Grounds before, so I hope you'll have some patience while I learn my way around. :)

good to have you man, I'm new to fantasy grounds but not SW. my 1st game here too.

Daedalus
January 24th, 2018, 20:23

No! You need to know right away or else.... Just kidding :) :) :)

Daedalus
January 24th, 2018, 20:25
We are playing tonight at 8pm EST. Welcome to Lekkric who will be joining us. We have a couple characters from people who have had to drop out that you can use, or you can create your own character.

Savage Worlds is really easy to learn and I find I have no problem teaching newbies the system in no time. More Savage Worlds players hopefully will turn into more Savage Worlds GMS and that's a good thing

Daedalus
January 24th, 2018, 20:26
BTW Lekkric: You have been accepted on the calander so any messages posted there you will be able to see, though I plan to use this thread more then those notes.

Daedalus
January 24th, 2018, 20:39
Lekkric: We use Discord for our voice chat. Do you have that installed?

Lekkric
January 25th, 2018, 00:21
I have Discord, my name on there is Lekkric#0467. Just got home, feel free to invite me when you're ready.

Daedalus
January 25th, 2018, 01:08
I have Discord, my name on there is Lekkric#0467. Just got home, feel free to invite me when you're ready.

Here is the link: https://discord.gg/VmtV6Cm

Daedalus
January 25th, 2018, 13:43
Great game last night. Sorry if it was a little rough. First games usually are. Next week I am going to have a ton of material ready to go.

I have posted the date for the next game on the calendar. Please vote and let me know if you can make it

Daedalus
January 26th, 2018, 13:42
Still have room for one more player. If you are interested please sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2817

Trueshaft
January 29th, 2018, 03:18
Hi guys! I just signed up on the calendar. I have a little experience playing SW and using Fantasy Grounds.Do you have any info on the campaign setting?

mac40k
January 29th, 2018, 19:23
Short answer: It's Sin City with the serial numbers filed off.

Daedalus
January 31st, 2018, 02:30
Hi guys! I just signed up on the calendar. I have a little experience playing SW and using Fantasy Grounds.Do you have any info on the campaign setting?

I just looked on the calendar and I don't see your application

Trueshaft
January 31st, 2018, 21:58
I just looked on the calendar and I don't see your application

Yeah I deleted it.I couldn't find any info on campaign creation guidelines. I'm not a fan of throwing a character together at the last minute.Sounds like a fun setting though.

Daedalus
February 1st, 2018, 20:31
Yeah I deleted it.I couldn't find any info on campaign creation guidelines. I'm not a fan of throwing a character together at the last minute.Sounds like a fun setting though.

What information do you need? We have a couple characters from people who had to drop out, or I can have the server up one night before the game to character your own character. I have the actual game book in .pdf available for the players.

Just let me know what you need

Daedalus
February 5th, 2018, 14:15
Just a heads up: We are playing this week.

Also, we still have one spot left open, so if you are interested please feel free to sign up: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2817

Savage Worlds is a very easy system to learn if you do not know it. We can create new characters or we have a few pre-made (from people who played when I first ran the game but had to drop out) that you can use

Daedalus
February 7th, 2018, 14:36
Just a heads up. We are playing tonight. I will be sending out an email. Please let me know if you are going to be late or you cannot make it

Daedalus
February 12th, 2018, 13:44
Still have room for one more player. If you are interested please sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2817

Daedalus
February 14th, 2018, 14:29

ryeookin
February 14th, 2018, 18:30
How long do you usually play for?

Daedalus
February 16th, 2018, 13:51
How long do you usually play for?

We usually only play for 3 hours. It could go a little longer but rarely does.

Let me know if you are interested and I can provide any information you require.

Daedalus
February 19th, 2018, 17:11

Daedalus
February 21st, 2018, 19:59

Daedalus
February 21st, 2018, 19:59
For the people in my group: We are playing tonight. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.