PDA

View Full Version : DDEX 2-04 Mayhem in the Earthspur Mines 10/24/2017 @ 1800 EDT

Teufelhunde87
October 20th, 2017, 14:37
DDEX 2-04 Mayhem in the Earthspur Mines 11/07/2017 @ 1800 EDT
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Day of week and time:Tuesday , 11/07/2017 1800 EDT
Planned Duration & Frequency:4-5 hour session. Full party's of 6 or 7 can increase the time by an hour or 2
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment : AL characters level 5-10, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Riddled with veins of precious ore and gem, the Earthspur Mountains to the west have long been a valuable resource for anyone able to mine them. One such mine has gone silent and the only thing more concerning than its long overdue shipment is the fate of the members of the Soldiery sent to discover what has happened to the mine’s workers. Though the mine lay in a region of the Mountains once claimed by a clan of reclusive dwarves, the Ludwakazar clan wouldn’t be so bold as to violate their long-standing peace with Mulmaster. Or would they? An adventure for 5th-10th level characters.

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.
Game Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2813

Teufelhunde87
October 22nd, 2017, 14:35
Guys, I am going to have to cancel this Real life is getting crazy right now Not sure when I will be able to resume

TempoSpire
October 23rd, 2017, 02:31
Sorry to hear this. You are the one that got me invested in Fantasy Grounds and I am sure many others as well. I hope to see you DMing here again in the future and will continue to do my part to have those blue lines on the calendar when I can ;)

JHale1966
October 23rd, 2017, 10:40
Guys, I am going to have to cancel this Real life is getting crazy right now Not sure when I will be able to resume

Just take care of what you need to and we'll see you when you get back. :)

Teufelhunde87
October 23rd, 2017, 20:16
Thanks guys , just have to ride the storm out. I can't give the time to prep . As soon as things settle I will be back in the saddle!

Teufelhunde87
October 27th, 2017, 20:31
Ok, this has been rescheduled for 11/7/2017. Calendar has been updated!