PDA

View Full Version : PFRPG Mythic Adventures (module)

Faelwen
October 20th, 2017, 01:08
Hello everyone,

Originally, I intended to play the Iron Gods campaign, and created a reference module based on the Technological Guide (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40621-Pathfinder-Technology-Guide-Module) to help me during the prepping.

However, it turns out that some of my players would rather play the Wrath of the Righeous campaign instead. That campaign heavily relies on the Mythic Adventures rulebook, and I quickly realised that I would need a reference module containing all the relevant feats, spells, items, etc. from that book.

RT Fallen has already done a similar module (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?21470-PFRPG-Mythic-Rules-%28Module%29) a few years ago, but it remains incomplete (spells and items are missing). I started a new module from sratch and reparsed the data from paizo.com. I did however copy/paste RT Fallen's NPC data (and added the mythic flesh golem which was missing for some reason) so he sould get the credit for that section.

I tried to make sure that everything was drag-and-dropable in character sheets.

In principle, all the material from the Mythic Adventures rulebook has been included in this module with the exception of the last chapter, which is a scenario. I decided against adding it for a couple of reasons: 1) it makes little sense to add a scenario to a reference module, and 2) it is my understanding that plots and storylines are considered as Product Identity and therefore not included in the Open Game License.

Don't hesitate to leave your feedback if you notice something wrong with the module (something missing, links not working, typos, etc.)

Erin Righ
October 20th, 2017, 16:15
thanks

Collegemerc
February 21st, 2019, 19:22
Don't mean to necrobump, but this a great resource I needed as I am using mythic rules in my current campaign. Thank you!

Fionavar
April 2nd, 2019, 04:37
This is brilliant - thanks Faelwen!

Faelwen
November 23rd, 2020, 18:59
There were some parsing errors in FG Unity. I've updated the module to fix them.