PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds -- 7 Worlds Test Drive

Mgrancey
October 19th, 2017, 02:51
FG License: Ultimate
System: Savage Worlds
Time Zone: US East
Time: Sunday Evening (Hopefully, the 22nd, maybe the 29th as well)
Duration: Test Drive (Pregens and 1 episode to try out setting)

VOIP: Discord

Looks like mostly combat
Slots: 4 (Want at least 3, might run with 2)

This is a Test Drive for a new Sci-Fi Savage Worlds setting, called Seven Worlds. There kickstarter just got launched but the test drive is available for free over at RPGNow.com If you go and look thru it, please skip the adventure part until after playing.

Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2815)

Batei
October 19th, 2017, 03:52
I'd like to try this out, but I have yet to play in a FG game. So I am hesitant to throw my name into the ring until I know more about the software (I bought an Ultimate a couple months back). How much trouble would/could I cause knowing very little about the software? I don't want to be a distraction by having to ask lots of "how do I" questions if you know what I mean?

Mgrancey
October 19th, 2017, 04:47
Savage Worlds is pretty easy to pick up and I have no problem teaching. If you haven't would suggest taking a look at some of the videos on how FG works on youtube.

Daedalus
October 21st, 2017, 18:39
I will be happy to give it a try. Any chance of pushing back the time an hour or two?

Mgrancey
October 22nd, 2017, 22:18
You are only one signed up so a no go for today.

BigShocker
October 22nd, 2017, 23:05
This is a basically a oneshot right? I'm a noob but I'm interested in scifi and savage worlds if you need more bodies.

Mgrancey
October 23rd, 2017, 01:15
Yeah, Test Drives are basically a one shot that makes sure to include all the unique bits of the setting. So this one has a non combat scene, acombat with Assistants, and space combat.

Undead_Dragon
October 23rd, 2017, 10:56
I'm up for trying this.

I however can't find the thing on rpgnow

Daedalus
October 23rd, 2017, 20:55
I'm up for trying this.

I however can't find the thing on rpgnow

"This is a Test Drive for a new Sci-Fi Savage Worlds setting, called Seven Worlds. There kickstarter just got launched but the test drive is available for free over at RPGNow.com If you go and look thru it, please skip the adventure part until after playing."

Undead_Dragon
October 23rd, 2017, 22:18
Oh I derped.

I looked up "7 worlds test drive" as in the title of the thread. lol That brings up nothing. It HAS to be "Seven worlds."

Well at least now this is here in case someone else looks up 7 worlds like the title of the thread. lol

Mgrancey
October 24th, 2017, 14:00
Ah, my bad as I was being lazy using the number instead of spelling it out.

Mgrancey
October 28th, 2017, 23:36
Still have 2 open slots for Test Drive on Sunday of Seven Worlds.

madman
October 29th, 2017, 06:50
Signed up on the calendar.

Madman..

Mgrancey
October 29th, 2017, 14:23
Great! If everyone shows up that should be 3!

madman
October 29th, 2017, 17:45
Server info, and are we using voice?

Madman..

Mgrancey
October 29th, 2017, 18:11
I'll send that out, I usually put it on the calendar; forgot that.

Mgrancey
October 29th, 2017, 22:14
Server is UP!

Alias: cold rogue cold nail

Putting server up early as I still need to get somethings done before I can sit down at computer. Will be on and off for next bit.

Probably have space for 1 more if interested.