PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

nezzir
February 25th, 2006, 17:21
Is there a ruleset for this yet? I've been holding off purchasing FG in hopes that someone would make one. I'd even be willing to get involved with the creation of this ruleset.

If anyone has any information, please contact me here. Thanks.

Madhaus
August 8th, 2006, 01:40
Which edition are you looking to play? If it would be first edition, I would be willing to help you do that. However, if you intend to do 2nd Edition, I would recommend doing 1st Edition first, and then upgrading the rules that were changed. 2nd Edition does NOT include all of the rules, as Black Industries is spreading them over many books; highway robbery if you ask me.

nezzir
August 8th, 2006, 02:47
This is an old post. I created a 2nd edition rule set for this shortly afterwards.

Note: You still need the rule books to play. While I agree it's expensive, I'm glad to have some fresh publications from BL.

Madhaus
August 8th, 2006, 03:36
Wow, I hadn't looked at the date. Thank you for responding to such an old post. Does your mod include any of the stuff from Liber Fanatica?

nezzir
August 13th, 2006, 04:02
Wow, I hadn't looked at the date. Thank you for responding to such an old post. Does your mod include any of the stuff from Liber Fanatica?

No, it was quite a task getting all the current data in so we left out things like the liber. The ruleset is pretty open though and I tried to name things are well as I could so it shouldn't be hard to add things like additional careers and the like.

Madhaus
August 13th, 2006, 05:34
That's great. I look forward to possibly being able to use it in my games.