PDA

View Full Version : Weird West Tokens

Greg Bruni
October 14th, 2017, 16:48
Hello everyone. I've created a set of Weird West Tokens which I am hoping to be able to sell through the store here. I also have others that I would like to contribute to this store as well. The images will be about 280 x 280 pixels. Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated.

Jay_NOLA
October 14th, 2017, 20:35
They look good. I like that you have a some Chinese tokens. Those can be used in a couple of games I play You might want to do a Chinese magic using charters of some with chi powers. I'll most likely buy the tokens just to get the Chinese ones when released.

LordEntrails
October 14th, 2017, 23:27
Welcome to the forums and good luck with your endeavor.

damned
October 15th, 2017, 00:47
They are sweet tokens. Fantastic colouring.

Greg Bruni
October 15th, 2017, 15:26
Thanks for folks for the replies and comments. I have a few sets of this genre that I would like to submit. The idea of doing sets of Oriental characters has been on my mind for a while.

Jay_NOLA
October 16th, 2017, 19:38
Quick question that I wanted to ask but forgot to in my early post. will these be Fantasy Grounds exclusive or will you also sell the tokens separately or in some sort of combo bundle of having them separately an in a Fantasy Grounds module?

Greg Bruni
October 17th, 2017, 01:35
Right now they are available on drivethrurpg, but I'm working to possibly get them on here. I'm not sure what the dimension requirements are for Fantasy Grounds, so I'm sure they will be rather large. I have them at 480 x 480 pixels for now because of detail.

hpdonat
November 25th, 2017, 07:01
ddd

Erin Righ
November 25th, 2017, 09:11
Hey Greg, where are these available on drivethrurpg? What's the file name?

Greg Bruni
November 25th, 2017, 14:25
They should be under Western Tokens, or one could just type in my name.

Erin Righ
November 25th, 2017, 17:53
Well I bought all your Western Tokens and they are awesome! One critique though; More women, there is a serious dearth of female lawmen, gunslingers and natives. If you made those packages I would scoop them up in an instant