PDA

View Full Version : LFP for Pathfinder AP

Rogue
October 14th, 2017, 15:53
Greetings!
I am basically back from a long hiatus, and am looking to get back into running games. Curse of the Crimson throne, although made for 3.5 ruleset, was always my favorite to run. So I am trying to find a group to run through it again. The details for said game are as follows. Any questions feel free to contact me. If you do sign up on the calendar page, please contact me to ensure your spot.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: EDT (UTC-4)
Day of week and time: Mondays at 7 PM
If new game, planned start date: November 6th
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly for about four hours a session
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4 to 6
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
Character restrictions: 25 point buy with no stat under 10 or over 16 BEFORE racial adjustments. Core races and classes only. Starting equipment must be purchased. Using medium Experience table.

Details of your scenario: Korvosa, the Jewel of Varisia, has long sparkled on Varisia’s southern shore. Established 300 years ago by Cheliax at the height of that empire’s expansion, the city now commands its own destiny. A line of Korvosan kings and queens emerged to rule the city, establishing an infamous seat power—the Crimson Throne. Rulers have sat upon the Crimson Throne for more than a century, and the city has flourished. Yet the monarchy always seems on the brink of disaster. The Crimson Throne is not a prize to be won—it is a curse. No monarch of Korvosa has died of old age, and none have produced an heir while ruling. Even though King Eodred II controls Korvosa more fully than any previous monarch, that control remains tenuous, and many secretly count the days until their latest king falls to what they call the Curse of the Crimson Throne.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2805

DMReckless
October 14th, 2017, 17:28
(double post)

DMReckless
October 14th, 2017, 17:29
I have run the first part of CoTCT and prepped much of the rest at one point before it came out officially. I can separate player from PC knowledge pretty well. If you'd be ok with me playing under those circumstances, I'd be interested provided my work circumstances change in the manner I'm expecting soon.

Are you aware that they updated the CoTCT to Pathfinder in hardback form? Or that Smiteworks has converted that version to Fantasy Grounds?
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=PZOSMWPZO1021FG

Rogue
October 14th, 2017, 17:31
I was not aware of the hardback conversion, but I was aware of the Smiteworks conversion. I may have to look into that. I entered everything from the first book by hand.

DMReckless
October 14th, 2017, 18:00
I did the same for the whole thing before they came out with the official version.
Also, a theme it's not letting me upload for some reason (size?)

Zenti
October 15th, 2017, 00:16
You still looking for some players? I am new to Fantasy Grounds but want to give it a try.

rickyhunt
October 15th, 2017, 05:20
I would be interested in playing. I have a fair familiarity with FG and good knowledge of PF.

Rogue
October 15th, 2017, 09:35
Zenti and ricky, you two are more than welcome to join in.

Zenti
October 17th, 2017, 22:00
Cool.

Zenti
October 17th, 2017, 22:47
Applied and are we starting with max gold to buy items with?

Rogue
October 18th, 2017, 09:27
Yes, max gold for buying equipment, and max hit points per level as well. No rich parents trait, or anything that gets you extra gold.

rickyhunt
October 18th, 2017, 12:12
When you say Core, I assume that you mean Core rulebook only, not the core of the PRD (Advanced and Ultimate rulebooks). In that case, I will go with a human cleric.

Do you have Hero Lab?

Rogue
October 18th, 2017, 12:47
Yes, I do have hero lab. And yes, That is what I meant by core, but other things are open for discussion.

Zenti
October 18th, 2017, 19:49
Sounds good, well looks like my idea of Cleric is gone lol. Do we know what anyone else is playing?

Rogue
October 18th, 2017, 19:57
Not yet, we need to all get together and meet, and decide from there who plays what.

Zenti
October 18th, 2017, 20:05
Do you want to see if we can get everyone on this Friday or Saturday night?

Rogue
October 18th, 2017, 20:07
I cant, got a haunted house I am acting in Thursday Friday and Saturday. BOth this week and next.

Zenti
October 18th, 2017, 20:19
So just a question on your point system, cause i have seen it go both ways, is it for a ability score of 13 is it 10+3 points = 13 or is it cumulative so 10+6 points = 13. Like I said i have seen it both ways and want to see how you want to run it.

rickyhunt
October 19th, 2017, 11:51
Sounds good, well looks like my idea of Cleric is gone lol. Do we know what anyone else is playing?

I am happy to play another class. I usually play clerics because they are rarely picked and I want some healing in the group. I might try some archery, probably a ranger.

Zenti
October 19th, 2017, 22:06
I am happy to play another class. I usually play clerics because they are rarely picked and I want some healing in the group. I might try some archery, probably a ranger.

Its cool, when we all get to meet up I am sure we can hash out who is playing what.

Rogue
October 22nd, 2017, 14:53
Is it possible for everyone to get together this Monday night at game time? We have a lot to discuss. And the haunted house is fri sat and Sun, not thurs fri sat. My bad. We had 30 people Friday, 66 last night, and expect more than that tonight. It's a total blast.

Zenti
October 22nd, 2017, 16:32
Works for me, 7pm and you want to use Team Speak for comms right?

Rogue
October 22nd, 2017, 16:36
yes, I have a personal TeamSpeak server that I'd like to use. PM me and I'll send the info.

Zenti
October 25th, 2017, 23:33
Sorry had to log last night, when are we logging again?

jvkdsh
October 27th, 2017, 20:02
I am interested in joining if this has started or even just barely started that is.

DMReckless
October 30th, 2017, 04:55
Presenting Armond for your approval, Rogue

Rogue
October 30th, 2017, 06:05
Thanks Reckless.
Does everyone want to meet this Monday or are we good?

rickyhunt
October 30th, 2017, 14:18
You could always have a no stakes training session for the players who are not as familiar with Fantasy Grounds or Pathfinder before you start the module itself.

Rogue
October 30th, 2017, 14:20
That is true, and would be very helpful.

DMReckless
October 30th, 2017, 22:05
I could also use the time to put finishing touches on Armond, such as favored enemy mods, personality and descriptions. Please PM me the details for the server and teamspeak channel.

Rogue
October 30th, 2017, 23:44
I am not feeling good, so will not be able to make it on tonight. Maybe tomorrow night, but definitely not tonight.

Rogue
November 1st, 2017, 00:12
All right, sorry for the short notice, but we are together tonight. Only missing two people, Zenti and the wizard. Please come join in if you can.

Rogue
November 6th, 2017, 23:03
Game is in an hour. I'm already in teamspeak. Ready to kick butt.

Rogue
December 4th, 2017, 21:53
Hey guys, game is tonight. Didn't have a computer for two weeks, so didn't have a way to get in here and tell you. See you at 7.