PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Looking for a Danish-language player - last spot in weekly 5e group

CraneBane
October 13th, 2017, 23:24
I am looking for a Danish-language player to fill the last spot in my weekly D&D 5e group.

We play every Thursday evening from 20 to 23(+).

The group consists of four Danish players in our 30s and 40s. We have a lot of experience with role playing games and D&D, but experience is not a requirement to join. As long as you are keen to learn D&D and Fantasy Grounds, and are willing to put yourself out there with some in-character roleplaying, then this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship :-)

We are on the first leg of a brand new campaign, currently playing an introductory adventure, so this is the perfect time to join up. The plan is to play through the classic super-module “Red Hand of Doom” (converted to 5e) which will occupy the characters between level 5 and 12.
If you speak Danish and you think this sounds interesting, then please send me a PM with some info about yourself.

CraneBane
October 15th, 2017, 22:50
Nogen danske spillere på udkig efter en gruppe, så er chancen der nu.

CraneBane
November 15th, 2017, 15:33
Update 29/11 2017: At this point we're looking to add an additional 1 or 2 players to the group. I would like to hear from any Danish-language player with a potential long-term interest in joining my weekly group.