PDA

View Full Version : Starting Fresh Wednesday 7-10 PST need a few more players

Tekkra
October 12th, 2017, 07:20
My Wednesday night campaign is coming to an end. They started at level 1 and before long will be level 20. It has been a good year of running this campaign and it will come to an end in about 3 weeks. I am then going to start up a new one starting back at level one. Three of my players will be be staying around, but I would like to get back up to 5 people.

I don't have 100% of everything figured out right now, but what I do know is as follows. I like to get my players input before making the final decision.

We will start at character level 1
You will be in the Sword Coast Campaign Setting.
I expect to play these characters to about level 18 - this should be a good years worth of play or so.
I am looking for most likely 2 more players to join the group.
We use discord for 99% of our communication both during sessions and between them during the week.

I am leaning towards doing some old 3.5 stuff that I will convert into 5e, but there are still other options available. Also nobody has decided on what classes they want to play, although some are leaning in a certain direction.
For some of the players this was their first introduction to d&d and any experienced players would be greatly appreciated to help them refine their d&d skill set, but don't feel that is a requirement.