PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Tue or Wed - MST or PST US Time Zone – D&D 5E

Brockhaus
October 9th, 2017, 19:45
FG License: I have Standard subscription
Time Zone: I’m in Arizona, so Mountain or Pacific time would be preferable, but I’m flexible.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday or Wednesday nights would work best for me, starting early evening. I’d love to find a weekly or every other week game.
Term: I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds but not to D&D and I’m looking forward to trying out FG’s and being able to play again – for how long will depend I guess on how much I enjoy it!
Voice: Discord is fine.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: D&D 5E – DM’d a 5E campaign shortly after it was released, but that petered out after a few months. Played 3E for YEARS back in the day….
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None. I am playing around with the Character Creator, but at this time have only the basic modules that came with the license.

Character Type Preferred: I’m pretty open to type of character – about the only type I’m not a fan of is Cleric. Rogue and Ranger would be my favs.

About me: My play style depends on the character I’m playing – I like to develop a bit (not a ton) of backstory for my characters and they play to that style.

First and foremost what I like is a good story, everything after that is gravy.

damned
October 10th, 2017, 06:18
Welcome Brockhaus If you have ANY time available this weekend check out: https://www.fg-con.com/events