PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 2 players Sunday and Thursday Nights EST [5e D&D][Homebrew]

Reiyn
October 9th, 2017, 04:01
(Currently at Full. For anyone still interested comment in the post and if a spot opens I will message you to see if your still interested at that time. Thank you for your interest)

FG License:Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone:EST
Day of week and time:Sunday 7-11 PM, Thursday 9:30 PM-1:30 AM
If new game, planned start date:10/22/17
Planned Duration & Frequency:4 hours. Every other week(twice in one week, with one week off).
Term:Long Term

Text or Voice:Voice only
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50 mix planned
Number of Players in game & needed:2 current players-need 4 total
Character starting level & equipment:Starting level 3. Base starting equipment
Character restrictions:Core Classes only.

Details of your scenario:Something is afoot in Faerun. The long reclusive church of the Flickering light has begun recruiting.Recruiting those with no future awaiting execution or life in prison and turning them into weapons to fight back against the encroaching darkness.Join me in an excuse to role play and fight stuff in a story that is being created as we go. This is my first time Dming a campaign (have done a few sessions in this setting) New players are welcome, expect a humorous,raunchy and potentially gruesome adventure. I look forward to telling a story together as we also grow together. Players are expected to role play in a manner that makes the campaign more fun for everyone involved. Those interested please post in the thread or pm me.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2800

MintSprinkles
October 11th, 2017, 05:31
Still need one more player~

Aster
October 11th, 2017, 14:02
I would like to play. Can I get in on the game?

Jorthain
October 11th, 2017, 19:54
Interested, but calendar link appears to be broken and I don't see your name on it.

happywhisp
October 12th, 2017, 01:28
Interested. PM me if u have a spot