PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 5e System, 1 Experienced Player - Prefer weekday evenings

Hamarion
October 9th, 2017, 03:04
Experienced 5e player looking to join a new or established group - willing to consider both new campaigns or join an existing campaign. A little new to FG but I have used it a couple of runs. Primarily looking for M-F evening games, I am available after about 7:00 EST - maybe a few minutes earlier. Please send a Private Message if you have a game I might be interested in. Ideally I would like to play a L12 Rogue from a defunct campaign, but willing to fit in with any specific party needs.

Hamarion
October 10th, 2017, 03:34
Adding template info since I failed to read the sticky before posting.

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Arizona PST/MST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: M-F, after 4:00 Arizona Time
Term: I would love to get into an ongoing campaign
Voice: I have discord but can add additional voice options as needed

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Extensive D&D Experience - 30+ Years
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have played a few events in FG, but I wouldn't call myself experienced

Character Type Preferred: Ideally, I have a Level 12 Human Rogue from a previous now defunct campaign I would love to play, but I can play most classes and would be willing to fill a role to get into a strong campaign with a great DM
About me: I have been playing D&D for many years, though I took a few off for work requirements. I enjoy both the RP and Combat aspects of the game, so I would prefer a game where both are present to a major degree. I am also interested in a DM that is strong and fair. I don't want to encounter a demigod at 12th level, or most any other level for that matter, nor do I was to run into a small party of Goblins at 12th level either.

damned
October 10th, 2017, 05:55
Welcome Hamarion
I know you are generally only availabel M-F but if you have any time this coming weekend there are a bunch of one shot games available at https://www.fg-con.com/events