PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players LF Weeknight Game prefer Tues but Mon-Thur, GMT, 5E

Cazzumz96
October 8th, 2017, 19:20
FG License: Currently Demo, investing in standard subscription later this week.
Time Zone: BST, UK
Day(s), frequency, and time: Preferably weekly game on a Tuesday after 17:00, however available also available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 18:00.
Term: Long-term
Voice: Discord currently installed, willing to install Teamspeak or use Skype

Game System Preferred: D&D 5thEd
Game System Experience: Player for couple years now, had a month or so off but still good to roll
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Played roughly 50-60 hours in fantasy grounds, know a lot of the basics but still mastering the system.

Character Type Preferred: I prefer to play as a spellcaster, however, more than willing to mix it up a little.
About me: Well I'm Cazzumz, many shorten it to Cazz but Cazzumz is what I'm sticking with. I'm 21 from the UK currently I work as a data administrator for a school. Nothing is really much better to get through the day than knowing that you have an amazing game to come home to. That's what I hope to end up with and anyone who is a part of the group gets too. As far as the type of games I like, usually I'm a 70/30 RP to combat split. Although in my most recent game, which was rather combat heavy I'm starting to see the charm A 50/50 split would fit my gaming needs now I reckon. As far as story, give me high fanatsy, a decent amount of magic and just point me in the direction where I can do some good in the world. My hopes with a game is to reach the higher levels that have been out of reach for me in my past games, due to groups falling apart rather early.

I have a friend with me who is also interested in getting a game together that has a very similar playstyle to me. If we sound like the players for you, and I hope we do, get in touch let's see what we can work out.

Cazzumz96
October 9th, 2017, 11:43
Currently we have a player (myself) with demo and purchasing standard towards the end of this week. A player with Ultimate already.
We've had a little interest from someone with just the demo version. If this is a problem for you running the game we could possibly work something out to get him set up, or if needed find another player given there is enough interest.

adamyaz
October 11th, 2017, 04:19
Cazzumz

We have a group of four players currently, looking to add a fifth or possibly even a sixth player to the group.

we play weekly, half of us are in the US and half are across the pond, so to speak (south Africa and Belgium I believe)

We play daytime in the US 12-3pm Central Standard time (I believe this is -5 GMT) which ends up being evening your time.

this is the link to the game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2656

and this is our discord channel (3rd party app we use to text/communicate between sessions but not in-game): https://discord.gg/kR5WAmJ

all communication is done in the in game FG text box which works well, so no voice or mic needed :)

GunnarGreybeard is our GM and he can help you with setting up a character if you are interested.

Currently we are an:
Elven Ranger
Human Fighter (knight)
Half Elven Cleric/Warlock
Half-Elven Sorceror

we would love to have you as any character you would like as long as it fits into the Campaign limits (not many but see game calendar page for the details) Setting is a homebrewed 5e campaign set in the DragonLance universe after the War of Chaos in the latter part of the Age of Mortals. We are hoping to keep this a long-term campaign if ti works out for everyone, we started about 2 months ago then lost half our party and are reforming currently. Hope to see you in game, Cheers!

Cazzumz96
October 11th, 2017, 09:10
Adamyaz, this sounds great. However calendar link doesn't seem to be working on my end so can't get the details.

GunnarGreybeard
October 11th, 2017, 16:08
Adamyaz, this sounds great. However calendar link doesn't seem to be working on my end so can't get the details.

I sent an invite for the calendar. You should be able to access that link once the invite is accepted.