PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing game LFP Wednesdays 7-10ish CDT [D&D 5e]

defrost1836
October 7th, 2017, 15:59
We are looking for 1-2 players to join our campaign. You would be starting at level 4. It is all homebrew. I am a new DM, but picking it up as we go. We have a lot of fun, but try not to let it get in the way of playing the game.

License: Standard, but I will purchase ultimate if I need to
Time Zone: Central
Days and Times: Wednesdays 7-10ish
Term: Long term
Voice: Discord
Game System: D&D 5e
My System Experience: 2 years
FG Experience: a little less than 1 year
Characters: Want to keep it to PHB, if you are set on playing something else, let's talk about it. All classes are welcome. We currently have a light cleric, a wizard, and sometimes a warlock
Role play/Combat mix: Probably around 50/50. We seem to have a few sessions that are RP heavy and then a few session that are combat heavy, but it evens out

About Me: I am in my 40s, wife and 2 kids. I played D&D a bit when I was in school, but picked it up again in the last few years. I have spent a lot of time building this world; however, I know there are a lot of flaws. I am not as knowledgeable on game lore and history, so I am sure there are some things that are not really canon, so bear with me. If you are looking for a relaxed and fun (I hope) game, please let me know or hit me up on discord - Defrost #9273

Dirtilus
October 7th, 2017, 17:45
Sounds like my kind of group, but I am currently playing in a Wednesday game. I'll add you to Discord and see if anything will work.

rca50
October 7th, 2017, 20:38
I would be interested.. Do you play with the Unearthed Arcana rule sets..?

Hamarion
October 9th, 2017, 03:35
I would be interested in giving it a shot if you have the room. PM me if you still have room and I will give you my character ideas.

AstroGamer
October 9th, 2017, 17:09
I would love to Join in. The type of character I would choose is a Would Elf or High Elf Ranger. I just PM'd you on Discord: AstroGamer#1313