PDA

View Full Version : Missing content from Monster Manual

Garl Grimslade
October 7th, 2017, 13:49
I just bought the D&D Complete Core Monster Pack yesterday on Steam and it seems like it didn't install all the content. However, I'm a new user of Fantasy Grounds, so I may not be looking in the right place or I may be doing something wrong. My Fantasy Grounds version says v.3.3.3.

The DD MM Monster Manual wasn't showing up as purchased at first, so I clicked on the Settings button and entered in the Login information to refresh the content from Steam and after playing with that a while then it did show up as purchased in Fantasy Grounds.

But when I click on Library and then the Monster Manual link, I don't see any section that actually shows any monster information. It just shows:
- Tables
- Images
- NPCs
- Reference Manual

The Reference Manual just shows D&D Monster Manual box at first, so I clicked on it to expand it, but then it just shows sections for Preface, Introduction and Statistics. There aren't any monsters listed in the reference section.

Based on a suggestion from another thread, I tried deleting the WOTC5EMMDELUXE.dat from the AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\vault folder and then letting the Update reinstall it again, but that didn't seem to make a difference.

Am I missing something? Where are the statistics and descriptions for the monsters?

damned
October 7th, 2017, 14:09
Welcome Garl Grimslade - the monsters are to be found in the NPCs link and also in the NPCs campaign tool on the right hand side of the screen.