PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 4-5 players Fri or Sat evenings PST [5e D&D][Homebrew]

rollforyourstory
October 7th, 2017, 09:17
Hello Everyone,
I'm looking to DM a game in my own homebrew world of Dawnoria. I am open to doing 3 session adventure to a ongoing campaign (depends on the group.) I plan on making these games weekly so as not deprive anyone on the hobby we love. The first session will be session 0 so as to let all those playing make characters and learn the basic about the world.

Now the hard info:
License: Ultimate
Time Zone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Days and Times: Friday or Saturday from 6-10pm or 7-11pm (times are flexable)
Term: Mini-campaign (3-4 sessions) or Long term
Voice: Discord or Google Hangouts
Game System: D&D 5e
My System Experience: 3 Years
FG Experience: >1 Year only DM a couple short games
Characters: Anything in the PHB is ok, can also use anything from UA, SCAG, or VGtM just ask first

About Me: I am an actor at heart but a US Marine by occupation. I've spent the last 2 years building this world and there is more to build and discover. I am a big fan of roleplay and problem solving in a build up to a tactical combat. I try to have a good balance between lighthearted humor and serious roleplay moments. I do a lot of voices and I was encourage my players to the same. Overall, my main theme is "lets tell a story together."

If you are interested in playing, please PM me and apply on the calender event. Link is below.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2792

Dellvin
October 7th, 2017, 20:20
love to join I'm free on Fridays have a game I'm in every other sat evening and time frame is great

drew130
October 9th, 2017, 14:27
hey rollforyourstory, i like to join. I've sent you a PM

ANerdNamedLomax
October 10th, 2017, 05:10
I've sent you a private message.

Aster
October 10th, 2017, 19:36
I would love to play

Aster
October 10th, 2017, 19:42
I would love to play