PDA

View Full Version : ETU Tokens

David D.
October 7th, 2017, 09:15
Quick question for all you ETU players,

Im planning on doing the evil Santa story in December, but when looking at the modules I could see a lack of tokens...
So What tokens do people us for ETU? Mostly for pc’s, but a pack of good monster tokens wouldn’t go amiss either.

Thanks

David

Dershem
October 8th, 2017, 16:44
I tend to use token tool to create my own using pictures from google.

Mortar
October 8th, 2017, 17:58
Have you checked out any of the token packs through Steam or the Store? Other than that, the https://www.rptools.net/toolbox/token-tool/ is your best bet.

Talyn
October 8th, 2017, 19:55
Problem with a lot of Savage Worlds products is that, despite the insistence that "it's based on minis and battlemaps" hardly any of the products ship with maps whatsoever, and very few tokens or figure flats, as Savage Worlds refers to them. Art is expensive, and you'll see most books don't have art for the monsters or NPCs, hence no tokens for FG either. For obvious legal reasons, we can't package up some random art from the internet in an official DLC either.

In addition to TokenTool that @Mortar linked to, there's Token Stamp 2 (https://rolladvantage.com/tokenstamp/) which is web-based so you don't have to install software.

David D.
October 8th, 2017, 20:11
Thanks for the info. I’ll tale a look at those tools:)

Topdecker
October 12th, 2017, 14:21
...hardly any of the products ship with maps whatsoever

Quoted for truth. I could really go on a rant here, but I will limit myself to saying that they have enormous room for improvement.

Mortar
October 14th, 2017, 03:45
Quoted for truth. I could really go on a rant here, but I will limit myself to saying that they have enormous room for improvement.

Lots of room...

Mask_of_winter
October 20th, 2017, 19:28
Unless it was somehow borked, I've put the archetype figure flats as tokens when I made the modules with Ian.

Dershem
October 26th, 2017, 20:00
They could use maps, I can deal without tokens but I want maps....

Mortar
October 26th, 2017, 20:47
They could use maps, I can deal without tokens but I want maps....

That's something the publishers need to hear.