PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player Euro evenings

MJFargion
October 6th, 2017, 15:19
FG License: standard
Time Zone: UTC + 2 (GMT+1)
Day(s) of week: Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu, evening so around 7 PM UTC. Once a week or maybe twice a month
Term: long term
Voice: text or voice

Game System Preferred: Dungeons and dragons 5e (eventually, AL even if I have yet not experience here)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: studied the program in the last month. Overall sufficient to run as a player
Character Type Preferred: Thief, or Fighter. But I can pick up every kind of character
About me: Hi, I am Italian (overall good english speaking and writing, thought); 41 yrs old. So, of course, if there is an Italian groups which is packing up, it would be great. But any european group would be fine. Love any kind of playing (investigation, role playing, combat).

Please PM

Edit: lol I wrote 21 yrs old. In my Dreams... Corrected to 41...

adamyaz
October 11th, 2017, 04:35
MJFargion,

We have a group of four players currently, looking to add a fifth or possibly even a sixth player to the group.

we play weekly, half of us are in the US and half are across the pond, so to speak (south Africa and Belgium I believe)

We play Tuesday, daytime in the US 12-3pm Central Standard time (I believe this is -5 GMT) which ends up being evening your time.

this is the link to the game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2656

and this is our discord channel (3rd party app we use to text/communicate between sessions but not in-game): https://discord.gg/kR5WAmJ

all communication is done in the in game FG text box which works well, so no voice or mic needed :)

GunnarGreybeard is our GM and he can help you with setting up a character if you are interested.

Currently we are an:
Elven Ranger
Human Fighter (knight)
Half Elven Cleric/Warlock
Half-Elven Sorceror

we would love to have you as any character you would like as long as it fits into the Campaign limits (not many but see game calendar page for the details) Setting is a homebrewed 5e campaign set in the DragonLance universe after the War of Chaos in the latter part of the Age of Mortals.