PDA

View Full Version : The Forge of Fury is Available!

Mynex
February 24th, 2006, 08:45
Sorry it took so long folks... We've streamlined things for approvals and whatnot, so expect a goodly number of things coming down the pipe soon!

But for now... The Forge of Fury Adventure data set for FG is officially off pre-order and available for download!

If you haven't purchased this module yet, quick! Run! Fly free! Free Willy!

er... Well, come to the Monkeys Home and purchase your copy!

uhrm... price, yea... $7.50... oh and the link I suppose would help :D

https://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17152&cat=395&page=1

sunbeam60
February 24th, 2006, 10:44
Awesomo! Thanks again for supporting FG, it means a lot!

Jozan
February 24th, 2006, 21:28
I have played through the Forge of Fury in a live session. It is a pretty cool adventure. I would recommend playing through it if you haven'nt, you'll have alotta fun.

Mynex
February 25th, 2006, 06:28
Excellent, glad you're enjoying it!

Thore and his crew at Digital Adventures did a great job converting over the Interactive Adventures (the at table version of this)!

And like Thore, I'll give a teaser... there's 2 more in the works (adventures that is) and 2 other 'projects' for FG that should make people very happy... well, at least I hope so! ;)

Thore_Ironrock
February 25th, 2006, 14:16
Excellent, glad you're enjoying it!

Thore and his crew at Digital Adventures did a great job converting over the Interactive Adventures (the at table version of this)!

And like Thore, I'll give a teaser... there's 2 more in the works (adventures that is) and 2 other 'projects' for FG that should make people very happy... well, at least I hope so! ;)

There are? ::insert monkey head scratch::

Oh ... yeah ... right ... :)

Thanks for the plug Rob! Kudos as well to Keith (Bnaa) for his hard work on Forge of Fury!

Alarian
February 25th, 2006, 17:13
Is it just me or is there no info on just what the Forge of Fury is on the webiste listed? I can see it's an adventure, but other than that I don't have a clue as to what it is. For those of us that don't have every DnD module memorized, would it be possible to get a writeup of what the adventure is and for what levels it's designed for? Or perhaps a link to where there is a description of it?

Thanks.

Alarian

DarkStar
February 25th, 2006, 17:24
Forge of Fury at Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0786916443/qid=1140888094/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-9574688-4420665?s=books&v=glance&n=283155). It's one of the official adventures for D&D 3ed, anyway.

Jozan
February 25th, 2006, 18:24
Is it just me or is there no info on just what the Forge of Fury is on the webiste listed? I can see it's an adventure, but other than that I don't have a clue as to what it is. For those of us that don't have every DnD module memorized, would it be possible to get a writeup of what the adventure is and for what levels it's designed for? Or perhaps a link to where there is a description of it?

Thanks.

Alarian

The Forge of Fury Dungeons & Dragons Adventure for 3rd Level Characters, The Forge of Fury is the second in a series of eight stand-alone adventures for the Dungeons & Dragons game. It details Khundrukar's five extensive levels of fierce tribes, dangerous obstacles, diabolical traps, and monstrous creatures.

Thore_Ironrock
February 25th, 2006, 19:38
Forge of Fury at Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0786916443/qid=1140888094/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-9574688-4420665?s=books&v=glance&n=283155). It's one of the official adventures for D&D 3ed, anyway.

In addition, the SUNLESS CITADEL and FORGE OF FURY have been updated to 3.5 for use in Fantasy Grounds. ;)