PDA

View Full Version : Remove module references without closing the module

Qoff
October 6th, 2017, 01:55
is it possible to remove modules references without closing it? They're annoying but I'm using some elements of the module and I cannot close it.

https://i.imgur.com/n3Dnxbh.png

LordEntrails
October 6th, 2017, 02:54
You want to get rid of the red delete circles? Just click the brown edit icon and they will go away.

Or you want to collapse the group list? Just select one of the items from the group.

But do you want to get rid of the group list itself? Can't do that without closing the module.

Qoff
October 6th, 2017, 02:57
You want to get rid of the red delete circles? Just click the brown edit icon and they will go away.

Or you want to collapse the group list? Just select one of the items from the group.

But do you want to get rid of the group list itself? Can't do that without closing the module.

I want to remove the group itself, would be nice if we had a tab "Module Groups" and "Custom Groups", would be easier to manage.

LordEntrails
October 6th, 2017, 03:00
Nope, the groups come from the module, so if the module is open, all the groups that are defined in that module are going to be in that list. You can make as many of your own groups as you'd like in a campaign, but you can't re-arrange those included in a module.

Qoff
October 6th, 2017, 03:00
I guess I'll copy the things I need from the module and then close them.