PDA

View Full Version : Starting new Campaign of Sunless citadel and perhaps more of the Yawning portal

bawsr
October 6th, 2017, 00:55
We are playing CST US 8pm - 12am.

We have room for another player. We currently have a Paladin, Barbarian, Bard and another who will play whatever:) We will be playing this Saturday and will not miss very many Saturdays. There is the possibility of starting a little earlier to get more game time in but that is still being discussed. This group has been playing together for a while and we are taking a break from main campaign to try out another of the quests.

Let me know if you are interested

TundraReturns
October 6th, 2017, 15:14
I would be interested in meeting your group and trying a one shot to see if I would be a good fit.
About me:
I have been playing D&D for almost 20 years since high school - I am also an experienced GM and am down to help share the burden if you want to play a PC from time to time - I tend to lean a little more towards the role playing side rather than combat and I like to play characters that feel alive - My schedule sounds like it would fit perfectly with what you are looking for - I am available Fri and Sat after 1900 CST - I also have the ultimate licences along with all the core books and volo's - Im available this Saturday if you want to meet up on discord and chat