PDA

View Full Version : DLC disappeared

Deadly
October 5th, 2017, 06:38
I bought the D&D Complete Combo from Steam and after downloading and updating the game, it ran all the modules. Now, I downloaded some extensions to make DMing easier (WindowSaver, BigFont, and FG Gap Theme from the forums) and moved them to the extensions folder. I updated FG and when I checked the campaign creator, all the D&D modules were gone. I tried removing the extensions, uninstalling the game, restarting my computer, and reinstalling FG, but nothing changed. Is there a way to restore my modules that someone more experienced may know?

Myrdin Potter
October 5th, 2017, 07:46
Did you link your steam account and your FG account? When you updated, did you check to see if you were still logged into your original account?

damned
October 5th, 2017, 07:51
Does your FG splash screen still show that it is licensed?
You might have to enter your details in Settings again.

Deadly
October 5th, 2017, 08:05
Does changing your password on the site mean you have to log in again on FG? I resynced my Steam purchases and logged in to Settings again before updating FG again. It seems to be reloading the modules.

Myrdin Potter
October 5th, 2017, 08:08
My forums email and password is the same as the store, so I assume that the answer to that is yes.

Deadly
October 5th, 2017, 08:13
Thanks for the pushes in the right direction, Myrdin and damned. I got the updater reloading the modules, so I should have this fixed now. You guys are great.

Myrdin Potter
October 5th, 2017, 14:23
Welcome to the forums and the FG community.

PeteFanning
October 10th, 2017, 01:23
Were you able to get FG Gap installed and working?

Deadly
October 10th, 2017, 19:01
Yes, I was. It's a beautifully clean theme, Pete. Thank you.

Thanks, Myrdin.