PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Numbers in NPC's entries?

CelineSSauve
October 3rd, 2017, 21:11
I haven't touched FGII in a while, but I decided to resume my manual entry of D&D monsters today.

Unfortunately, I'm finding that some of the numbers (4 and 7 included) show up as blank spaces.

The program still reads them correctly when sorting by level, but it's kinda annoying if it's included in an ability's description or movement speed.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or what might be causing it? :confused:

I recently moved the program from my PC to my laptop (Win 7 64-bit to Win 10 64-bit), so I'm not sure if that might have caused the problem.

Moon Wizard
October 3rd, 2017, 22:10
I’d need more information about which fields you are talking about, and I’m assuming these are on the NPC sheet.

Can you post an example campaign folder (as zip file), or screenshots?

Also, make sure you have extensions turned off for this campaign just to be sure it’s not that.

Regards,
JPG

CelineSSauve
October 3rd, 2017, 22:58
Also, make sure you have extensions turned off for this campaign just to be sure it’s not that.

Regards,
JPG

I turned off the "Wood" extension and it fixed it. :D

Somehow I hadn't considered that a possible cause.

Moon Wizard
October 3rd, 2017, 23:04
That's odd, and something I want to fix. You mentioned you were editing NPCs. What tab and field were you editing when you saw the issue?

Thanks,
JPG

CelineSSauve
October 4th, 2017, 02:23
Odd... I can't reproduce it.

The program did do a few updates today, though.

The issues was on the main page (if the numbers were in the names) and when you'd clicked on an NPC to edit it.

Moon Wizard
October 4th, 2017, 02:34
The best kind. The issues that solve themselves. :)

If you see again, let me know any details you have.

Thanks,
JPG