PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Fri/Sat/Sun GMT UK Time Zone prefer 5E

Smy1990
October 2nd, 2017, 19:45
FG License: Paid Game (Sub)
Time Zone: GMT, UK (I work nights in the week so I have no problem with being awake to play during US time zones)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekends (Fri-Sun) and I am happy to play once a week or less.
Term: Im looking for a long term game or a module
Voice: Im happy to use any voice software.

Game System Preferred: Looking to play D&D 5e
Game System Experience: I have 0 experience with D&D 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have 0 experience with FG.

Character Type Preferred: I have no preference on a Character and I am happy to fill a role that might be missing otherwise I may just roll and see what class the die pick.

About me: Hi my name is Chris, I have been watching Critical Role for a few months now and its safe to say I am hooked. I've been trying to convince my friends to play but they dont seem to like the flair of RPing. I would like to play a game that is a good mix of combat and role playing. Seeing the cast of Critical Role and how they interact with the different NPC's has shown me that there is a lot more to the RPing side than I had originally realized. I look forward to hearing from you guys and girls :).

Waldbaer
October 2nd, 2017, 22:15
Hi Chris,

maybe my game proposal would be something for you - please look into the following thread -> LINK (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40475-LFP-4-Players-Fr-6th-8PM-CET-GMT-1-5E-A-Learning-Time-Newbies-welcome)

If you are a newbie or veteran - you are welcome to participate. I have pregen chars prepared for you to go. If the date of this game does not suit you, I have a second try going where still three spaces are free right here - please follow this LINK (https://www.fg-con.com/events/a-learning-time/).

Hope to see you soon in one of my games.

Take care,
Waldbaer

Smy1990
October 2nd, 2017, 23:14
Yeah this looks pretty good ive signed up so I look forward to playing Friday :)

Waldbaer
October 2nd, 2017, 23:32
Wonderful. I just accepted you as a player in my game. Would you like to do an own char or take one of my pregens? I send you a list of what I have as pregens per PM. I can assist you with creating a char - but we would have to meet in TS and FG over the week and use an hour or so to create something suitable. It is up to you.

I personally think a premade will be good enough for this "startup" adventure.

Take care,
Waldbaer

Smy1990
October 2nd, 2017, 23:36
Awesome yeah im happy to use a pregenerated character. I think if i play a few games with different classes will give me a good idea of a character I may want to make in the future.

Waldbaer
October 2nd, 2017, 23:38
Yep - I think this it true. I just sent the PM - please check if you have a preference. Otherwise I chose one for you :)