PDA

View Full Version : how do you add a bloodline?

Tosayuf
October 1st, 2017, 17:01
I have the core book and apg, and I am trying to make a sorcerer. How/where do I add a bloodline?

ddavison
October 1st, 2017, 17:14
Open your Library and choose a book (Core or APG) then choose Special Abilities. Bloodlines and Bloodline Powers are listed there and can be dragged to your character sheet.

Tosayuf
October 1st, 2017, 17:21
I tried dragging and nothing happened. WHere do I drag it to?

ddavison
October 1st, 2017, 17:40
Drag it into the special abilities or Feats sections of your character sheet.

Tosayuf
October 7th, 2017, 03:26
I was right in middle of a campaign when I asked that question. You were very helpful and fast, and I never thanked you. Thank you very much ddavison! You guys are the best.

ddavison
October 7th, 2017, 16:07
I'm always happy to help.

Tosayuf
October 9th, 2017, 02:21
So I am a little confused still. My player has the sorcerer ability Elemental Ray. I can add that to the Special Abilities section (we are running Pathfinder), but that doesn't add it in a way that I can attack with it.

If I add it as a spell, then using it takes a spell usage slot. If I add it as a weapon, I don't see where I can make it a touch attack. Do I add a second spell casting class and then add it there?

If anyone can help with that, I would really appreciate it.

Also, somewhat related, does anyone know of a mod that lets you drag effects onto your character sheet somewhere? I got the pathfinder effects mod that gives you a ton of effects, but each time the barbarian rages, he needs to look it up. It would be nice if there was a place we could drop most used effects on the character sheet, so we could drag them to the combat tracker from there and not have to look them up each battle.

Erin Righ
October 12th, 2017, 03:57
Yes, add a second spellcasting class to manage your SLA

As to the other, it is currently not possible, but would be a cool feature, yes

Wookiee420
October 12th, 2017, 14:52
for the effects, you can always drop them on your quick launch bar (at the bottom, can be changed with shift/alt/ctrl) and drag them from there to the CT