PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight or Weekend Game EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

vulkira
September 30th, 2017, 14:51
FG License: I am using the free/demo version

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I should be available weekly, but am up for twice a month or once a month after 6pm M-F, and Sunday. Saturday, i can be more open to a time slot but prefer evenings.

Term: I am open to long or short term.

Voice: at this point i am not sure i am set up for either but am willing to purchase or download what ever i need (yes, i am new to FG)

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: D&D 5e (i've played 3 and 4e as well).

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new, but i have watched quite a few games being played with FG on YouTube. I think i could pick it up fairly quickly.

Character Type Preferred: I have experience playing Fighters, Thieves/rogues and Druids, but am open to playing any class. I do not like Dragonborn race. That's the only thing i refuse to play.

About me: I like playing in games where players and DM enjoy role playing (preferred but not necessary), doing voices, talking in character, etc. I myself am not the greatest role player, but like playing with people who like to role play, as it helps me role play better. I like a good mix of combat and problem solving. I like joking around and being silly to an extent, but i dont want it to ruin the gaming experience. Joking around out of character is great, but i don't like people playing characters that do outlandish things just for the sake of being an attention wh0re. I guess, again, a good balance of humor is what i prefer, but that really depends on the chemistry of the group. I have played in games where we get pretty raunchy (Rated NC-17) and laugh and have a good time, and i have also played in groups that are a little more straight laced (Rated PG-13 - my last group was all guys who go to church) and have had just as good a time. A little personal info: i am middle aged, male, i live alone with my dog. I am professional artist/graphic designer of 20+ years. I have a g/f who has 3 children (one grown and out of the house).