PDA

View Full Version : No images after update

sammyp03
September 30th, 2017, 07:37
As of the new update, my images and tokens for the monster manual and the DMG for 5E are not working. I just get a database invalid file error. I dont have any extensions on. Any suggestions?

Zacchaeus
September 30th, 2017, 08:53
Can you elaborate on the exact error you are getting. Can you also say how the are not working, you can't see them when you open the NPCs other tab? You can't see them on the Combat Tracker? You can't see them in encounters?

sammyp03
October 1st, 2017, 00:20
I apologize. I cant see them anywhere. Not in the CT or the NPC tab or going into the Modules.

Zacchaeus
October 1st, 2017, 00:48
Looks like you don't have thumbnails either. I'd suggest that your update hasn't updated properly. So try updating again. A couple of other possibilities. See if you have any modules called monster manual in your modules folder, and if so delete it and then do an update. If no such module exists delete the WOTC5EMM.dat file in the vault and do another update.

sammyp03
October 1st, 2017, 03:09
Looks like you don't have thumbnails either. I'd suggest that your update hasn't updated properly. So try updating again. A couple of other possibilities. See if you have any modules called monster manual in your modules folder, and if so delete it and then do an update. If no such module exists delete the WOTC5EMM.dat file in the vault and do another update.

Deleting the .dat files and reupdating worked. Thanks I really appreciate it.