PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 5E Group

ZaceAnark
September 30th, 2017, 00:44
Good Evening,

I am new to Fantasy Grounds, but I have been playing around and believe that I have it down. I used to play D&D 25+ years ago, I played up through AD&D version 3 and stopped. I picked up D&D 4th edition and played around a few years ago. I am new to 5th edition, but not too much has changed over the years.

I did purchase the Ultimate License and have the complete D&D Bundle as well.

Ultimate License Holder - Complete D&D Bundle
Preferred Game: D&D5E
Timezone: US EST Time
Time: Nights and Weekends
Communication: Skype, Discord, Vent, Teamspeak
Family: Wife and 3 kids
Role:I am willing to fill any role or shoot from the hip if there is not a need
Voice Acting: I am terrible (Aren't we all)
Role Play: Each Character is different and I try to play them as such

vulkira
September 30th, 2017, 14:24
Are you looking to DM? I would be interested in being a player. i am new to FG as well, but have been playing off and on since 3.0. Played 4e for awhile, then started 5e about 2 years ago. I have a 4th level Druid i would love to use (the campaign i was playing in with him dissolved), or I'd be perfectly willing to start at 1st level.

ZaceAnark
September 30th, 2017, 23:15
Are you looking to DM? I would be interested in being a player. i am new to FG as well, but have been playing off and on since 3.0. Played 4e for awhile, then started 5e about 2 years ago. I have a 4th level Druid i would love to use (the campaign i was playing in with him dissolved), or I'd be perfectly willing to start at 1st level.

Unfortunately I am not ready to DM just yet. I am still to new to Fantasy Grounds and 5E. I will reconsider after a few rounds. I am just looking for a party to join as a player

sammyp03
October 1st, 2017, 03:12
Im wanting to do a group in my own homebrew world. I have a source book and all info you would need. Just need to figure out when the best times are for people.

ZaceAnark
October 1st, 2017, 09:32
Im wanting to do a group in my own homebrew world. I have a source book and all info you would need. Just need to figure out when the best times are for people.

That sounds like fun. I can play weekday nights and pretty much any time on weekends. I am UTC -5 (EST) time zone.

Ram Tyr
October 1st, 2017, 10:52

That sounds like fun. I can play weekday nights and pretty much any time on weekends. I am UTC -5 (EST) time zone.

Hey. Also US eastern timezone here. I'm looking to find a game on Wednesday starting about 6 or 630pm eastern for a nice three hour session. Weekends are a tougher fit.

Exploring a homebrew world would be fun.

Robert Lambert
October 2nd, 2017, 01:19
anyone welcomed to join? i have UTC -7 time code but i can work around your time as well, im free everyday except for tuesdays and thursdays

Samuel
October 2nd, 2017, 01:59
i would love to you someone on a quest im as new as they come

Waldbaer
October 3rd, 2017, 10:56
Good Evening,

I am new to Fantasy Grounds, but I have been playing around and believe that I have it down. I used to play D&D 25+ years ago, I played up through AD&D version 3 and stopped. I picked up D&D 4th edition and played around a few years ago. I am new to 5th edition, but not too much has changed over the years.

I did purchase the Ultimate License and have the complete D&D Bundle as well.

Ultimate License Holder - Complete D&D Bundle
Preferred Game: D&D5E
Timezone: US EST Time
Time: Nights and Weekends
Communication: Skype, Discord, Vent, Teamspeak
Family: Wife and 3 kids
Role:I am willing to fill any role or shoot from the hip if there is not a need
Voice Acting: I am terrible (Aren't we all)
Role Play: Each Character is different and I try to play them as such

Hi ZaceAnark,

maybe my game proposal would be something for you - please look into the following thread -> LINK (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40475-LFP-4-Players-Fr-6th-8PM-CET-GMT-1-5E-A-Learning-Time-Newbies-welcome)

If you are a newbie or veteran - you are welcome to participate. I have pregen chars prepared for you to go. If the date of this game does not suit you, I have a second try going where still three spaces are free right here - please follow this LINK (https://www.fg-con.com/events/a-learning-time/).
Hope to see you soon in one of my games.

Take care,
Waldbae