PDA

View Full Version : LFP 4 Players Su 1st 8PM CET [GMT +1] 5E A Learning Time [Newbies welcome]

Waldbaer
September 28th, 2017, 19:03
FG License: ULTIMATE
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: CET [GMT +1]
Day of week and time: Friday, 6th of October 2017 at 8PM
If new game, planned start date: once 4 players said yes to it; s. above
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 Hours ONE SHOT

Text or Voice: Voice preferred
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: bring as much roleplay as you want - this is 5e; so there will be lots of combat also of course.
Number of Players in game & needed: need 4 players
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level and regular class & background equipment; Several pregen chars are available if you would like to chose one.
Character restrictions: I have all the 5e stuff; but please try to stick to the PHB. I offer my assistance with char creation - please PM me.

Details of the scenario: Prepare to be schooled! This all about learning to be an adventurer at Exallizar Preparatory Academy. You will be entering THE GAUNTLET.

[B]Link to Gamecalendar page: CLICK ME (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2786)
Password: will be delivered per Teamspeak

Good to know:
I hope that only players apply who would like to have some fun together and a nice evening without longtermed rule discussions. I would only accept players that write into this thread. Please mention a bit about yourself - did you ever roleplay before and are you using Fantasy Grounds a lot (newbies are welcome also!)? If by chance I would receive 4 German speaking applications, I would like to go through this adventure in German language. Otherwise we go in English.

About myself:
I am roleplaying for more than 20 years and would call myself experienced meanwhile. I am used to several systems and editions like Shadowrun, DSA, D&D and other rulesets which may not be so well known. I had already some games with FG as a DM and player - but there's always something to learn.

Thanks and I look foward to the game!
Waldbaer

Waldbaer
September 30th, 2017, 17:22
Well, looks like I have chosen the wrong time or the wrong adventure. Whatever the case - I will try it again ��

Waldbaer
October 1st, 2017, 08:13
Sound as if the game would be cancelled for today - would be nice to have some feedback of whoever is reading this: is it the adventure or maybe the time zone/the date I offered? Probably the adventure might be too well known or something.

Thank you for your feedback!

Heksamum
October 1st, 2017, 20:20
Just signed up at FG. Newbie to the games but oldie text based role-player. This sounds fun! Will look up more info. Cheers

Waldbaer
October 1st, 2017, 21:07
Welcome to FG. Good choice if you ask me :) I look forward to see you here. However, I'll be with you if you need assistance to create a character or anything else you might want to know. For my "one shot" you could even use a pregen, so no need to do all the details yourself. Although a self made char might be a bit nicer to play of course. Could be useful to say hello on the tavern, too :)

Please let me know if you have questions.

DRF
October 2nd, 2017, 20:33
Hey!

I'd love to join a one-shot. I'm from Denmark, so the timezone is fine. I'm learning FG (hoping to DM one day), but it's all extremely new still.

Unfortunately I can't do Friday October 6th, but in the future I'd be glad to join! :)

Waldbaer
October 2nd, 2017, 20:41
Hey!

I'd love to join a one-shot. I'm from Denmark, so the timezone is fine. I'm learning FG (hoping to DM one day), but it's all extremely new still.

Unfortunately I can't do Friday October 6th, but in the future I'd be glad to join! :)

Hi DRF!

Pleasure to hear that you would like to participate! I have added the same game to the FG con (s. my signature for the link -> and HERE (https://www.fg-con.com/events/a-learning-time/) again). Maybe that day is working better for you? This will be a Saturday though...we are starting at 9PM CET time [GMT +1]. If not, please let me know a possible time.

Would like to have you in. I have pregen chars ready if you need one or I assist with creating one in a single one to one session. To do this we would have to meet somehow before the actual game starts as we would not have enough time during the game to make you a char.

See you hopefully in one of my games soon.

Take care,
Waldbaer

DRF
October 2nd, 2017, 20:50
Hi DRF!

Pleasure to hear that you would like to participate! I have added the same game to the FG con (s. my signature for the link -> and HERE (https://www.fg-con.com/events/a-learning-time/) again). Maybe that day is working better for you? This will be a Saturday though...we are starting at 9PM CET time [GMT +1]. If not, please let me know a possible time.

Would like to have you in. I have pregen chars ready if you need one or I assist with creating one in a single one to one session. To do this we would have to meet somehow before the actual game starts as we would not have enough time during the game to make you a char.

See you hopefully in one of my games soon.

Take care,
Waldbaer

21.00 Saturday October 14th works well for me! I'd like to join/sign up. I'm very happy to play any pre-gen character for a one-shot. :) I've never played a game on FG before (or any VTT) so there'll be a learning curve initially. Let me know if I need to do anything else. :)

Waldbaer
October 2nd, 2017, 20:56
Hi DRF,

wonderful - looking forward to it. Please follow THIS LINK (https://www.fg-con.com/events/a-learning-time/) and book into the event. The booking option is on the bottom of the page when you scroll down all the information of the adventure.

I will send you a mail some time later and provide you all the details which you need to connect. Only restriction will be that I would need four players to start a game and I still have three to go :)

If you have difficulties to book in send me a PM please.

Waldbaer
October 3rd, 2017, 20:19
FYI - I have moved this thread one istance up -> follow THIS LINK (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40475-LFP-4-Players-Fr-6th-8PM-CET-GMT-1-5E-A-Learning-Time-Newbies-welcome) please. This one here is closed.